How to Multi-Quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Multi-Quote

I just posted this on the One Step thread, but thought someone else might be having the same question. Here's how to multi-quote. As you're looking at this page, notice the gray bar that stays at the top of the page as you're slewing down the page and reading. It says, "Post Reply" in the upper left hand corner. If you click on "Quote" in a post and then click on "Quote" in someone else's post, look back up at that Post Reply thing and it will say Post Reply 2 or something like that. Click on as many Quote buttons as you want, but once you get ready to reply to them all, click on the Post Reply button. It will put all of the Quotes that you've clicked on into your reply box at the bottom of the page.

How to Multi-Quote

i'm using my pretend 'like' button.

Comment

How to Multi-Quote

Ha! Where is the Like button? Is it only for subscribers?

Comment

How to Multi-Quote

molly, i'll say it here as i cant access army. hello!

Comment

How to Multi-Quote

FlyAway;n2512326 wrote: I just posted this on the One Step thread, but thought someone else might be having the same question. Here's how to multi-quote. As you're looking at this page, notice the gray bar that stays at the top of the page as you're slewing down the page and reading. It says, "Post Reply" in the upper left hand corner. If you click on "Quote" in a post and then click on "Quote" in someone else's post, look back up at that Post Reply thing and it will say Post Reply 2 or something like that. Click on as many Quote buttons as you want, but once you get ready to reply to them all, click on the Post Reply button. It will put all of the Quotes that you've clicked on into your reply box at the bottom of the page.
          FlyAway;n2512344 wrote: Ha! Where is the Like button? Is it only for subscribers?
          mollyka;n2512349 wrote:

MAGIC Fly!!! well done --- now sort out the 'like' button haha!!!
          roxane;n2512352 wrote:
          molly, i'll say it here as i cant access army. hello!
          Well THANK YOU, FlyAway!! I hadn't seen that button in the upper left - just this field at the bottom where I'm typing now. I bet most things we want are here -- just takes a sober village to find them all!!

Comment

How to Multi-Quote

NoSugar;n2512406 wrote:

Well THANK YOU, FlyAway!! I hadn't seen that button in the upper left - just this field at the bottom where I'm typing now. I bet most things we want are here -- just takes a sober village to find them all!!
            if you hadnt flounced away from the army thread you would have seen i added to my post about it, harumph. you were credited flyaway, thanks!

Comment

How to Multi-Quote

roxane;n2512409 wrote:

if you hadnt flounced away from the army thread you would have seen i added to my post about it, harumph. you were credited flyaway, thanks!
              I didn't flounce away. I stalked off because I couldn't do it :upset::upset::upset:. :H

Comment

How to Multi-Quote

oh the learning of a new forum site, fun isnt it........

Comment

How to Multi-Quote

roxane;n2512342 wrote: i'm using my pretend 'like' button.
                  i dont have a like button either

NoSugar;n2512412 wrote:

I didn't flounce away. I stalked off because I couldn't do it :upset::upset::upset:. :H
                  Flouncing, well i hope you have a pretty dress to flounce in
                  AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

How to Multi-Quote

FlyAway;n2512326 wrote: I just posted this on the One Step thread, but thought someone else might be having the same question. Here's how to multi-quote. As you're looking at this page, notice the gray bar that stays at the top of the page as you're slewing down the page and reading. It says, "Post Reply" in the upper left hand corner. If you click on "Quote" in a post and then click on "Quote" in someone else's post, look back up at that Post Reply thing and it will say Post Reply 2 or something like that. Click on as many Quote buttons as you want, but once you get ready to reply to them all, click on the Post Reply button. It will put all of the Quotes that you've clicked on into your reply box at the bottom of the page.
                    roxane;n2512418 wrote: oh the learning of a new forum site, fun isnt it........
                    available;n2512536 wrote:

Flouncing, well i hope you have a pretty dress to flounce in
                    Thanks, Fly! Joyous learning, pretty dress flouncing. All in a sober day.

Comment

Working...
                    X