Since March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since March

I can't believe it's been that long....it (the site) says that I haven't posted since March - wow! I don't know why. Hope I can get back in the loop. Em

Since March

Oh My God EM....It is you!!! I can't believe it!! I think about you a lot!! I lost your personal email! How are you?? How is Donnie? Is he home??

I know time flies.....but welcome back!!! Nothing new here! Right

How are you doing? Of course you can get in the loop..what loop anyways?

Comment

Since March

Em, I don't know who you are, but that freakin' ice cream cone looks delicious. Five scoops? Nice. Glad you're here.
      where does this go?

Comment

Since March

Welcome Back Darling.
        The loop is open, and we are looking forward to hearing about what you have been up to?
        Meow-Meow
        MonaKitty

Comment

Since March

Welcome back Em
          What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
          ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Since March

welcome back....I came after you left I guess, so it will be good to get to know you...

Morrison...you are crazy!

Comment

Since March

I remember you and your yummy looking avatar...Welcome back!! :welcome:
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Since March

Ya, ya, ya Chrysa! You're here! Hi!!!! Geez, this is like a reunion and it's wonderful. Why the heck haven't I been here? Donnie is still in Iraq, unfortunately. He wants to be home.
                He doesn't say much in his emails (I don't think they can) but I read between the lines. This was NOT the way to take on radical Islam, i.e terrorists as opposed to all the peace-loving Muslims. What a mess our precious country is in!
                I feel like I've been a million miles since I last posted. I don't want to make this a personal email - I can write to you dear one.
                A big hi to all newbies and oldies. I'm in about the same place that I was as when I stopped coming here. And I have no recollection of why I didn't log on for so long - except that I'm a cancer the crab and periodically retreat back into my shell (that's not really a good thing). But I'm so happy to see so many of the old names and new ones too. What a community - a real blessing. Em

Comment

Since March

Welcome back Em, its great to see you again...
                  A F F L..
                  Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Since March

Don't you think that icecream is the universal comfort food? I had a big, huge, super, tremendous melt down last week over a once in a lifetime job opportunity that I wanted
                    (and had worked my ass off for) and didn't get. (The "good old boys" network is so alive and well in many occupations) - sorry guys, but it's still your world! I screamed, cried, ranted and cursed and then quietly went out for a Dairy Queen. Need I say more. Em

Comment

Since March

Em, stop busting on "us guys." I'm here for you. We're not all that bad. Sucks you didn't get the job. I have too seen so many no talent ass clowns pulling a better pay day than me, because they are in the know. Now, when are we going to get some ice cream together, or are you just hating men too much at the moment?
                      where does this go?

Comment

Since March

Good your back!! Life is more than jobs and money..that's for sure..right!!! Just means ..wasn't meant to be..something better for you right around the corner..you know that...I will talk to you in PM darlin..

Me too..I am just about where we left off too..I didn't post for quite awhile either...

Comment

Since March

Hello there yummy ice-cream... I mean Em, we've not met yet but I'm sure lookin' forward to your posts and threads.... Welcome !!!
                          I'm a cancer too, but this place here will keep you out of your shell for sure,, Tee!! Heee!!! Take Care, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Since March

Hi Yum, I mean Em! Great to see ya! Welcome back.
                            Unfortunately my Nephew is gearing up to be deployed for another mission in Iraq as well... Dammit! Is this ever gonna end?
                            We've missed ya Sweetie. So good to see you again. Don't be a stranger OK?
                            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Since March

Good Ol' Dairy Queen will bring even the crabbiest crab out of a shell...LOL Try again...there is one out there for ya. You don't wanna work somewhere ya gotta be an old fat bald guy to be appreciated to fit in anyway, right? LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X