Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to MWO

Hey Guys,

I've posted a few times in the medications forum, but just wanted to introduce myself. I came across this website while doing a google search (as many do). I'm currently on baclofen and I've had some success so far, but just wanted to say hi. For the past 5 years or so, I've been a daily drinker and lurking on this site has given me some semblance of hope. :thanks:

New to MWO

Hi Shamrock! Welcome and glad you came on board. Unfortunately this site has recently been upgraded and we are experiencing a ton of technical problems. The admin of this site just posted they would be taking the site offline for a week starting Sept 29 to make the fixes needed to make it function as it should. The site will remain available but will be static so you won't see any new posts but can read read read. Make sure to check out the Newbies Nest before Monday and the Tool-box too. Once the site is back up and functioning, you will find all the help and support you need to quit AF for good!

Comment

New to MWO

Hi Shamrock! I'm glad that you ventured out of the meds section and came to say hi. I rarely go to the meds section and don't see many of the posters over there. It's great that you're having some success. Most of us have hit a few bumps on the road along the way. The important thing is that you're here and working on improving your life. I hope you stick around and keep posting. :welcome:

Comment

Working...
      X