Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Friday 26 September

Morning Roxxxxxy,
    That cake looks so goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

DreamThinkDo;n2515265 wrote:

Here, Funky Penguin. If you got up earlier the coffee would have been hot. (Somebody just keep Sugarbabe away from it.) It was actually meant for our Roxy :l:l, but I'm sure she won't mind. Congrats again, Rox - brilliant work at sticking to it.

Thanks Dreamy wan.....:l
      roxane;n2515266 wrote:
      oh wow chocolate cake! going to eat that while i look back.
      Nearly time you got up & joined the party Roxerooney !:welcome:

Comment

Morning again ....I need some cake !!! On my second lemsip of the day.....coughing like a good un !!! Still illness is always a good start for maintaining abstinence lol xxx jacs whats nursies site ? Xxx
        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

thanks all. feels rather damp squibby to be honest with you, but thats my mood lately. i also feel abit sick from all that cake. cant make up my mind which i love best, sponge with cream and strawberries or deep rich chocolate. so i had both, together, on the same fork.

Comment

Ahhh Dreamy.................. its cos I didn't have enough stamps.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well done on 5 months roxy - thats a fantastic achievement and you must be very proud xxxx
              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Mornin' Questydrawers:wavin:
                Rox -why damp squibby - ?

Comment

Think I'll get one of those for Mr JC instead of his shovel
                  titJe7XhC4j8WuSX/ALQl KOAJ8/6kNlc1CzuUvcqyoS FSPNH5Zpv8V5IFcS0HkFcHunTbY0K0qeT3dJ6GVTp4Ln0ZbSNt VCDfRGztLVLV9S9TpF9RJmKmWYkVSK4Kl2WxFZTSWW8JHmTwsv REmcK Hf7S6d5fQxbpqdCjJfxmnpUqRf1PC79enWLlpOOO17hZw8dfkv L6GKGk6FGS/i91Vqr7PdLv1ZNqKJY6aFTG3beTQACEgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 5Hivsz9o2PexxmUKTrx NH95 kWfKvJk 1atNSjKL1TTi/VNYZ8e7Z2c7a6uaD60q9Slr4jJqL/AAwWg10KBk0qYiXoF5FbXqMC5GBSJ7TLMbargFGCVVSknhZeiD ljroiSOF/Dp3bhd30MWialRoyX/c J1F/L7pd/h1i5aWxxtOF3Dl3Thd30HG1T5qNGSadxJdKk12p F9b4dZ2SwIxSSS0S0S8IqY27byaAAQkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AACHuMnDyrXqu9sofSVHBK4pR9 fKko1IL6zwsNddFgmEAfGPRtPSSeGmsSTXZp6ouxZ9ZbY3Ysrt YubalW9ZU1zL4TWq/E47afBfZ1T C61r6QrOpH8KvM/zLzJGkBxZ6TJO2nwRuoZdtdUqy1xGpCVKfouaPMvyRye09wtqW eeyqTivrUXGtFrziD5l80WmUZ3Fz2Q5YWvQyaOy7mclGFrcSm2 lhW1XOX07aErcPeFElOFxtOMfZxKnbZUkpdVKs1o2vsrTzkXKI mFa/hjw1dw4Xd/Fxt01OjRksOs09J1U/qeF37k4xikkksJLCS6JBIqZ27ayaAAQkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAUAAAAAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAf/2Q==" alt="" />
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;n2515281 wrote: haha!!! Now I really AM away frog-marching ---- laters all xxx and well done again Roxy ---- don't worry - we all feel a bit 'is that all there is' on an anniversary -- well I do anyway...... xxxxx
                    Enjoy ......

Comment

Foxy, you asked about Nursie's site - it was meant to be a back-up when thing were really wonky here. http://steppingforward.proboards.com/ You have to register, but it's really easy to do.
                      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

I must away to town...........was planning on going early and being back by now. Won't be long.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi again!

Congratulations Roxanne on 5 months, fantastic achievement, I was hopeless with smilies etc on the other software so no hope now!

Good luck to your godson Jackie, its great to hear of a young 'un really getting on

ooh found some bits :wave: for Roxy and Jackie's GS

Been having a lot of fun here in Vegas, people watching is much more fun sober

Did something totally out of character (for me) last week though and got married here! nobody else knows back home so I have to face the music next week and tell my kids, brother etc. Given the state of my relationship at the end of my drinking time I was gobsmacked when he suggested it on the plane so just said yes, that was on the Saturday.On Monday (he has friends here) Mark took us to the town hall or whatever its called where you get marriage licences, filled in a form, paid US$60 and rang one of the chapels the touts outside had given us a leaflet for and did the deed on Wednesday. Had a terrific day, the only iffy moment was when the chapel tried to hard-sell a champagne toast .

Have bookmarked Nursie's site and will register there as I've really missed this place

Sylv x
                          AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

spiderwoman;n2515414 wrote: Hi again!

Congratulations Roxanne on 5 months, fantastic achievement, I was hopeless with smilies etc on the other software so no hope now!

Good luck to your godson Jackie, its great to hear of a young 'un really getting on

ooh found some bits :wave: for Roxy and Jackie's GS

Been having a lot of fun here in Vegas, people watching is much more fun sober

Did something totally out of character (for me) last week though and got married
                            here! nobody else knows back home so I have to face the music next week and tell my kids, brother etc. Given the state of my relationship at the end of my drinking time I was gobsmacked when he suggested it on the plane so just said yes, that was on the Saturday.On Monday (he has friends here) Mark took us to the town hall or whatever its called where you get marriage licences, filled in a form, paid US$60 and rang one of the chapels the touts outside had given us a leaflet for and did the deed on Wednesday. Had a terrific day, the only iffy moment was when the chapel tried to hard-sell a champagne toast .

Have bookmarked Nursie's site and will register there as I've really missed this place

Sylv x
                            that made my day sylv, i bet* that was amazing!

*pun intended after i saw i'd made one.

Comment

Oooh goodie more cake.............Congratulations to the new Mr and Mrs Spidy

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Have to do late night grocery shopping.............zorsted after making that cake and an afternoon with Henry V111:heart:

Not be long.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X