Nursies site/support option for next week 29th. Sept. -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's an alternative support site for us for next week (beginning Monday 29th September) whilst MWO is offline for an upgrade.

This has been set up by Nursie and is simple to register for. You'll be asked for an email address, so if there you're concerned about that, just create a free email via G mail or Yahoo etc. The link is below.

http://steppingforward.proboards.com/

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

It is easy to sign up for. I think around 50 people from here are already signed up. I did like G said and made a new Yahoo account. Very easy.

Comment

NoSugar has set up threads for us si you will recognized your spots! It is easy to find your way around, even I can do it!
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

I saw that RJ said she created an account there too. We all want to stick together until the revamp is done.

Comment

Sounds good! I'll see you guys over there.

Comment

Thanks MrG . See u all therxe :-)
            Formerly known as Teardrop:l
            sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
            my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
            X