Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all,

Yo Nicey! S'up?!

Well Glassy, let me counteract the smart arse fb comment/s with a reality check. You are one of the most decent people i have ever met online or anywhere. Most here would agree with that. I have seen you be quick to reach out and offer your time and support to people in any sort of strife, including some super support and encouragement you gave to me in the last year or so. Selfless, switched on, and right on the money, all delivered with a strong, detailed work ethic, and a humble grace and charm unseen in common hours. You are also a pro-active sheila with your health being a part of this site working towards a better, truer you.

P.S. What's your cats fb handle?

Conducting my 2nd interview today on camera! lol. Mr. techno/journalista is wisely taking back up in the form of 2 additional audio recorders including me phone, so if i stuff up the visuals, at least there'll be audio to whack up as a podcast.

Have a pearler out there y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
      Yeah. The fact that I have 68 friends on FB and my cat has 23 should probably tell me something.

EDIT: and also the fact that I had 70 when I woke up this morning.
      Don't let FB be an indicator of how much you are valued!

Mr G said it all.

Here's a spritzer of butter love to fix you right up. Warm butter spritzer, otherwise clogging could occur......:encouragement:
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Hey Mr G.

Here's your salute!

Dipping in the bay today?
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Originally posted by nicelife View Post
          Don't let FB be an indicator of how much you are valued!

Mr G said it all.

Here's a spritzer of butter love to fix you right up. Warm butter spritzer, otherwise clogging could occur......:encouragement:
          Clogging of the spritzer bottle..........
          Mother Theresa

Comment

Tawny must be on here little red riding thingy!
            Mother Theresa

Comment

Hey Mr G.

Here's your salute!

Dipping in the bay today?
              Ah shucks Noicey.

Probably not today, as me eyes go a bit funny after a swim and i'm on camera later. The budget don't cover make up as yet! But orf for a run down the beach now though. Have a beaut day my friend.

Best wishes also go out to Happs and Frog today.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                Well Glassy, let me counteract the smart arse fb comment/s with a reality check. You are one of the most decent people i have ever met online or anywhere. Most here would agree with that. I have seen you be quick to reach out and offer your time and support to people in any sort of strife, including some super support and encouragement you gave to me in the last year or so. Selfless, switched on, and right on the money, all delivered with a strong, detailed work ethic, and a humble grace and charm unseen in common hours. You are also a pro-active sheila with your health being a part of this site working towards a better, truer you.

P.S. What's your cats fb handle?
                Oh G'sta - what a lovely thing to say! You have no idea how much that means to me. I'm in a bit of pain today (arthritis etc), so I'm at home and about to go back to bed with a heat pack and your lovely words in my mind.
                Nicey - thanks to you too, my darling. Ummm...where is this warm butter going exactly?
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Oh G'sta - what a lovely thing to say! You have no idea how much that means to me. I'm in a bit of pain today (arthritis etc), so I'm at home and about to go back to bed with a heat pack and your lovely words in my mind.
                  Nicey - thanks to you too, my darling. Ummm...where is this warm butter going exactly?
                  Area of your choice Glassy XX :devious:
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

Right. So that will be on my toast then. :concern:
                    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Right. So that will be on my toast then. :concern:
                      Well....ummmmm.......yes......spose so :angel:
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

Geez Nicey, this emoticon has Predator type tendencies don't you think?

Arvo Undies...waiting, waiting...

Comment

It's a bit dicky little isn't it? do I have to do something special to make it bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
                            Geez Nicey, this emoticon has Predator type tendencies don't you think?

Arvo Undies...waiting, waiting...
                            Indeed it does - just muckin around with the new stuff.

Whatcha waitin for Happs my lovely?
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
                              It's a bit dicky little isn't it? do I have to do something special to make it bigger?
                              Nah - it's brill. I click clacked on it and it got bigger and clearer! Awesome in fact!!!!

Let's see if I can add somefink.....standby.
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

I'm mucking around too...should be sleeping but I can't....

I was waiting for you to turn up Nicey...

Comment

Working...
                                X