No announcement yet.

Roos in Octsober

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Rags is cooking me spatchcock tonight.
    Tomorrow I'm doing a mince mixed with leftover chilli/curry sauce that I brought home from the night noodles.
    I'm re-reading all the Lee Child and Michael Connelly books before I give them to the Salvos.

What's Light between the oceans about?
    And Burial rites?
    And Suitable Boy?
    I need something other than penny dreadful page turners.

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
      Mr Rags is cooking me spatchcock tonight.
      Tomorrow I'm doing a mince mixed with leftover chilli/curry sauce that I brought home from the night noodles.
      I'm re-reading all the Lee Child and Michael Connelly books before I give them to the Salvos.

What's Light between the oceans about?
      And Burial rites?
      And Suitable Boy?
      Hey Ragamuffin. Molls is your lady for books. Eats them she does.
      Last edited by satz123; October 19, 2014, 07:35 AM.

Comment

She's a
        librarian.jpg
        y'know !!!

Comment

Hello Ovaries!!!!
          And thanks for the book recommendations folks...always looking for a good one.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
            Hello Ovaries!!!!
            And thanks for the book recommendations folks...always looking for a good one.
            Hey Bid -
            undies come & say hello in the barracks - we have cake & coffee !

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
              Well Raggsy ... maybe you best stick to New Scientist.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                Hey Bid -
                undies come & say hello in the barracks - we have cake & coffee !
                And I have cellulite and bloat....
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning undies!
                  "A Suitable Boy" is one of my all time favourite books! And I love Elizabeth's too .......I get all my Phyrne Fisher's there!!

Got up early and had a swim and am now slurping down carrot juice. Trying to get motivated to go to work .......... and its not happening .........I can see it is going to be one of those "drag myself kicking and screaming" days ......

Lots of love to Glassy xxxxxx

Wonder how HAppy's yoga thingy went???
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning all.

I hear you Missy - still haven't left for the office. Just don't want to!

Have a beautiful day everyone!
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

Good Morning Missy and Nicey.
                      Sometimes it helps me to come up with a really nice treat for tonight if I just get the day done.
                      Or I amuse myself all day by imagining that everyone around me is a Simpsons character?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
                        Well Raggsy ... maybe you best stick to New Scientist.
                        Have you read any of the Jack Reacher books?. I love 'em.

Have read a couple of Liane Moriarty's too.

Can't get into romantic stuff with top hats, carriges and crinolines but.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                          She's a
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]132[/ATTACH]
                          y'know !!!

Ooooh ooooh, a reference source!
                          Goody.
                          I shall ply her with questions.
                          Thanks for the tip Satz.
                          I owes ya.
                          My mum was a teacher/librarian.

Comment

Wild and woolly nightg at chez Raggsy last night.
                            Now have bbq wood for next season but.

20141020_090425.jpg

Last night's lovely candle lit dinner cooked by Mr Rags.
                            I love him dearly but he uses EVERY pot and baking dish we own to make a meal.
                            He makes a great mango lassi.
                            The candle has the most beautiful fragrance. Given to me by a good friend who has had a
                            few ups and downs. When I light it it reminds me of her.... the sweet fragrance of friendship.

20141019_194714.jpg

At the you beaut deli/grocery/nursery at FM, I spotted this.
                            Now, all you north coast and Qld Undies, why buy Lurpak when this is on your doorstep.

20141020_083453.jpg

They're at Ewingsdale. Had to google that on maps.

Missy, Nicey, Kooka and other Sinney Undies,
                            Would you like to join Mr Rags this Saturday?
                            We could have a coffee somewhere.
                            Or a tea. Auburn is where last year I was waiting for a bus
                            to take me back to the canopy place to pick up the ute,
                            when a Lebonese lady struck up a conversation with me
                            and told me how to brew a most fragrant tea from the bulky
                            bunch of herbs she had.
                            She spoke little english, I speak no Lebonese, but
                            we had a lovely chat.

20141020_083602.jpg
                            Last edited by Rags; October 19, 2014, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Morning Undies! I have cancelled all appointments today in order to stay in my jimjams and think stuff. Its amazing.

Rags, how nice that Mr Rags cooked for you, such a lovely gesture isn't it?

Missy, the course was fantabulous. I'm signing up to complete the research section and have to find a willing victim. It's frightening stuff really, I've had my eyes opened about what NOT to do, and guess what? I've been doing most of the wrong things for my body undergoing chemo. FFS eh?

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
                                Morning Undies! I have cancelled all appointments today in order to stay in my jimjams and think stuff. Its amazing.

Rags, how nice that Mr Rags cooked for you, such a lovely gesture isn't it?

Missy, the course was fantabulous. I'm signing up to complete the research section and have to find a willing victim. It's frightening stuff really, I've had my eyes opened about what NOT to do, and guess what? I've been doing most of the wrong things for my body undergoing chemo. FFS eh?
                                Morning Happy,
                                Pyjama days are a lovely little indulgence aren't they.

I only told Mr Rags the other day how much I tend to take him for granted.
                                We are now starting to openly discuss retirement.

Reading your posts over the months, I thought you'd done a ton of research on nutrition and chemo
                                and were doing as much of the right stuff as you could.
                                What was wrong?
                                Last edited by Rags; October 19, 2014, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X