Thanks Nursie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Nursie!

A huge thank you to Nursie for taking the time and effort to set up the alternative/interim site called 'Stepping forward' these last few weeks whilst MWO was being renovated.

Thanks also to No sugar for setting up various threads for us.

The Stepping forward site has been a real saviour for many of us, so once again, thank you Nursie. You are a big star!

Hopefully MWO is now back up and running reliably, but it's great to know we have a back up site to meet for support if we need it.

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Ditto what G said!

Pie

Comment

Double ditto!

Comment

Hi everyone!! Just wondering if any of you have heard that Nursie's biopsy results came back positive for breast cancer! 😞 might not hurt to pay one more visit to the Nursery
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Nursie thanks so much for giving us a safe place to visit while mwo was down. You are a gem and i do hope you had good news with your biopsy results.
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Originally posted by available View Post
            Nursie thanks so much for giving us a safe place to visit while mwo was down. You are a gem and i do hope you had good news with your biopsy results.
            I hope you're ok too Nursie. Let us know how you are.

Comment

Yes, thanks so much Nursie for setting that up for us!
              "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
              AF 11/12/11

Comment

Thanks everyone, it was my pleasure to keep us connected while our home was being renovated. Now we always have a vacation house!
                Thank you to everyone who helped with the site (no sugar, cowboy) and all.
                Now we are back home so let's get comfy!
                Day 1 again 11/5/19
                Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nursie View Post
                  Thanks everyone, it was my pleasure to keep us connected while our home was being renovated. Now we always have a vacation house!
                  And just like with vacation homes, they might be missing a few items but some things are even more comfortable than home. You designed a great site! (Maybe you could offer some consulting services here...). Taking the initiative like you did to set that up for us was so impressive and apprectiated, Nursie!

Your friends here will be holding you tight in their hearts as you face this next big health challenge. xx, NS

Comment

thanks nursie.

i would post a picture of thanks but you'd need glasses to make it out.

Comment

Thank you so much Nursie xx

Really appreciated having somewhere to go for the past week or so.

Thinking of you and wishing you the best for the future xx

Comment

I would like to chime in here, too, and offer my thanks to you for taking the time and enormous effort to give us a place to congregate while MWO was down. What a service it has been! Hats off to NoSugar for putting our threads in place, too! We have a remarkable group of people here!

I will be holding you close as you face the next challenges, if there is anything I can do for you, I am a click away. Much love and admiration, Byrdie
                        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Yes, thank you for keeping things going in the interim!

thanks.jpg
                          “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

Thank you I did drop in to have a look

Comment

Working...
                            X