No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - October 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Pauly - I have the fit bit that clips onto the belt but usually just pop it in my pocket - I do not really like things on my wrist - the only time I wear a watch even is when I go on holiday !! I like my fitbit though and find it really motivates me to do walking and steps and flights when I might not usually. The only problem is that it is small and easily misplaced!

MB I did PM you - it is hard to see that one has a PM on this site as it doesn't pop up like the other one used to. Your cat sounds delightful and I am so happy that it is a people cat !!

I do not know where everyone is ..... I have been finding it hard to post because of not always having wi-fi being away and also hard to post on my iPad - I am using my brothers computer now and it is lovely to type normally again !! Brother, SIL and daughter have all gone out - I decided to stay home, have a shower and hair wash and take it easy! Plus it is very hard to not drink with my brother. Sensibly anyway!

Dottie - you have to wait until Monday for the results? Are you still wearing the monitor ?

Okay - well it was lovely to post and be able to type but am going on the sofa with a book now !

wish Zen, Reccy and Nursie would post!

Hugs, Sun XXX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

This is so weird,i keep getting skipped pages and when i use the arrow to go back,it takes me to thefirst page
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Nevamind,i figured it out

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

sun they said 2 business days so yes it will be Monday....drat...I am only wearing the monitor at night. I am allergic to the pads you connect the leads to. Just got the bill for the blood work...OMG health care costs a fortune.....and we have insurance too.....need to call them next week to see if I can talk them down some. Never hurts to ask.
          In for the day I guess. Need to have some lunch.
          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

What's for lunch Dots?man i had to drive Louie up the hill where the rich people live,now i'm tired! should try and sneak in a quick lie down,we have had a busy morning,target,party store,gas station,unbuckling him from his carseat again and again gets exhausting! plus he"helped"me move a very heavy glass top coffee table out to the street,one good thing about Bobbi moving is i get all her b.f's mom's furniture she don't want(and shes rich so its nice shit)seen Zenny on f.b so she is still on my friend list yay,she just needs to get back here dangit! k9 too,i wanna hear what the lawyer had to say,back later

Comment

Hey Pauly I had a huge salad...I know boring...but good...
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

hiya peeps
                busy day as usual
                I don't know if I told ya'll, but I interviewed for the Board of Directors for the Jacksonville Apartment Association and today they called and picked me!! I was stunned. My boss is doing cartwheels!! I have mixed emotions....one more thing on my plate...but it's really smart career wise
                I had a long talk with my boss.......DRUM ROLL....TUCKY IS OUTTA HERE.....we just have to play it right. She will return from her leave, and then it is crack down time. I feel so much better about this whole mess. I told my boss how much nicer the days were without her here. I had no idea until she was gone.
                Dang - I can't even remember what I had for lunch!!!
                Time to start stalking some peeps. I love you all and we will stick together through thick and thin. It just hurts my heart to care and see someone disappear.
                Sunnybutt, you are back tomorrow?? That went fast!!! Safe travels love!!
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey jan. No, not back until Sunday evening. You didn't answer my PM..... Did you get it ?

CONGRATS on the board of directors... Do you get extra money for that? Hope so..

Off to the Cadbury factory tomorrow...that should be fun.

Pauly - why are you getting Bobbi's b/f's mums furniture ? I am so confused.
                  Off to bed as it is late (for me) here.
                  Hugs, Sun xxxx
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Yay Mama!, not quite sure what the job entails but it sounds good for you,Sun,my youngest is moving to Portland Nov 1, with her bf and his mom,i wanna go to the cadbury factory! Louie only took an hour nap,what a waste of gas driving him around to get him to sleep,grr,Dots a salad sounds great,thats what i shoulda had,fast food makes me feel sluggish,yet somehow i seem to forget that

Comment

Sun I DID get your pm and responded. But I was super busy at work, so maybe I pushed a wrong button.
                      Home for the evening. Hubs is off for a boy's weekend and it's tempting to drink, but I won't as I have a Breast Cancer walk in the morning.
                      No more money. Just better resume!!
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Congrats mama...I am on the board of our train club and someone told me this weekend that I was asked because I have ideas and am NOT afraid to share my opinions...Who Me??????
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hi everyone ....thanks for the PM MB..... We lost Internet. This morning and have just got it back..... Off to the Cadbury factory !!

Comment

Sunni - have fun........I've been thinking of you.

I'll be back later. I'm off to my walk now.
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Congrats mama!
                              Dottie hubs had to wear that monitor thingy too. He had it on all day. I think it was like 48 hours. Hope it all works out. This getting old thing isn't easy.
                              Off to the dentist this morning, ugh! Then I have to run. Trying to shed a few pounds before the cruise some I look svelt in my bathing suit:happy2: I'm so excited. After all the hassle and stress of the office move I'm looking forward to a little R&R.
                              Kids are taking me out to dinner tonight, as I won't be home for my birthday. :welldone:
                              Happy Saturday . I guess everyone is still transitioning between the two sites.

Comment

Sage travels sunnie!

Comment

Working...
                                X