whooha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whooha

Thanks guys appreciate it , that means today is day 13. Mc biker (what the) is a mullican,
    Have been working pretty hard on the cds really trying to listen everynight, and day, havnt been tempted, really wont to do mod, do i have to been abs for 30 days first is that how it works?
    It is bloody freezing here to day, i should light the fire but that means i have to bust some wood (i hate that) wish i could just flick a switch.anyway guys housework to do catch you soon. be good chill
    ACCEPTANCE IS A POWERFUL THING

whooha

Yes Bear what is a Mullican, wondered muself...is that some sort of biker code...LOL?

way to go CHILLI...

Comment

whooha

In golf when someone gets a do over it is called a mullligan. maybe I mistyped...lol

Nope, I checked it I did put down Mulligan. :H

bear
      What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
      ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

whooha

Chilli, I would do the 30 days, for sure! You're doing so well.

Have you downloaded the MWO book? It recommends the 30 days in there. Actually I am going to pull out my copy and have another read tonight too

Have fun!
        Scoobs
        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

whooha

Yes, I heard it was 30 days but most other readings I've done say more like 45 days. Probably because to break a habit is between 45-60 days.

Good luck & success with whatever decision you make.
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X