Army Thursday 9 October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mollyka
    oh me toooooo -- feckin disgrace I am....... I feel so much better without it and then off I go again........ it is so like the booze it's uncanny really
    Well apparently it's not our fault Molls.
    To stop us eating poisonous food our DNA is wired to eat sweet food as nature has made sour food that way on purpose.
    So there it ain't our fault

Comment

Ratsass w/ an alligator as an avatar had me worried...

Enjoying those yummy sweets are you, Satz? Let me know if you want me to send you some scary articles ...

Well, Molly, I think each post is little on the busy side -- I'm more into spare design, myself. It would be nice if THANKS and LIKE were just little icons with "hidden" numbers and names that you could see if you wanted to (also, without that blue bar - I got confused by that and liked or thanked for the wrong post!!). I also could live w/o the status bar and descriptions. (But, once you say you're Happy or whatever, there doesn't seem to be a way to go back to blank so I'll just have to stay happy ).

WEIRD: the stuff I just complained about disappeared! I don't have a Happy Bubble or a blue line...!

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
        I'm here Mollerooney
        Me, too but not for long. Gotta get up early again tomorrow - sparrow's fart for me.
        ahhh - a playmate --- was just admiring Stirly's little grandchild --- SWEETIE!!
        I assume Jackie forwarded you the PM cause I don't remember sending you pics. Okay if she did and yes, she is a sweetie. Dark grey eyes, little turned up nose and pouty lips.
        So where is everyone this eve ??
        Didn't get to talk to Stirls much yet - with all the feckin' trouble I had getting on here
        Hiya Satzybum!!
        Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
        Glad to see you back under your own name, Satz! Your choice of username and avatar for your temporary i.d. had me concerned the thread was being flamed.
        I think this revised site is really nice. Do you guys like it?
        How have you been doing?
        Hello NoSugar. Don't believe we've met. I'm the Dark Orchard Tart. Used to post in that colour on the site before the revision and the name stuck. Like the new revised site but I would really like it if we had some of the old emoticons we had then...
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Didn't you like old Ratsass then LOL ??
          Thought you were a fecking spammer and was about to tell you off. Then I got sidetracked sending JC pics of my gorgeous granddaughter, Melina and then I was off to deal with the Sleep Fairy. How's you? Been to Greece lately?
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I agree about the old emoticons, Stirly-Girly. Some of them were perfect for quick communication. I liked the wink that made it clear I wasn't being totally serious. These blobby faces are confusing!

Nice to meet you! I can tell by the reception you received that you've been missed!

Comment

oh yes you do......
              Double weird because I don't see them on my recent posts or yours... Now if this site is set up for individual customization, I'll be impressed and amazed! However, I suspect a glitch is involved.

Comment

Originally posted by stirly-girly View Post
                Thought you were a fecking spammer and was about to tell you off. Then I got sidetracked sending JC pics of my gorgeous granddaughter, Melina and then I was off to deal with the Sleep Fairy. How's you? Been to Greece lately?
                Yup-still going. Last visit in June this year....
                Was in Spain in Sept- but we both agreed we prefer Greece by miles

Comment

I'm better off without TOO many options...

Comment

Now I'll do a FULL reply and see what happens (can you tell I don't want to do my job???).

Comment

Evening and waves to the work shy Sugarbabe.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

oh FFS Jackieclaire - TIMING????
                        I'm like a ninja...........pop up when you least expect me.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm going to Norm's funeral tomorrow.............I've ummmed and ahhhhhhhhhhed about it but his sister rang and said the family would love to see me there........what could I do?
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ah if you're into funerals it can be a good sort of finality I s'pose --- and if they want you there.... is it a long way away tho?
                            Quite away away but she's organising lift for me. It'll be good to see his sister again.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Its just at the crematorium..........but they're going to play Eric Clapton's .........Tears in Heaven for the closing of the curtains.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi, JC I continue to not do my job... I don't know who your friend is but I hope his funeral turns out to be positive for everyone involved.

My Happy bubble came back . But not my blue bar. At least in terms of what I see. Who knows what others see???

Comment

Working...
                                X