No announcement yet.

Army Thursday 9 October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long story short,Sugar...........I met him when I was in a day patient de-tox place 10 or so years ago........I was scared rigid and wanted to leave but he persuaded me to stay and that came me my first wee taste of sobriety.........of course I thought I was fine after a few months and so began the vicious cycle. he went into re-hab for 3 months came out and went back to drinking as a full time job but we kept in touch.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

That must be hard to have freed yourself and watched him not be able to do it. I wish there were magic words we knew to say that would make the difference. It was good of you to stay in touch with him and not run away.

xx, NS

Comment

Molly, do I see that you subscribed? You deserve a bucket of emoticons!!!

Comment

Hallo Army and Sugarbabes! I've selective vision - I happily overlook the Like post/thank you gumpf, but I really really really miss the smilies. But, the new site is much better than the old site and miles better than the in-between one.

Need my bed - see you tomorrow!
          14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

No, not done yet - cant really say enjoy the day, JC, but it sounds as if the family really would appreciate having you there. Reminder of where any of us could have ended up. I know we all will, eventually, but ... not that for that reason, I hope. Too tired to make sense, sorry. Night
            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Making perfect sense to me................I found myself saying .............I'd love to come, thanks for the invite...............I'll have to read up on the etiquette of what to say in awkward situations.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It'll be grand..........its not 'til late tomorrow afternoon and I'll get fed.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                X