No announcement yet.

Nursie's New Journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 percent behind ya Nursie, bless you, your courage and positive approach to this problem. Peace.x
    (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Here you are, Nursie! I'm so glad I found this post. You have been on my mind. Sending you healing thoughts. Stay strong and stay close. We love you!

Comment

I can't believe this. My mother has really gone off the deep end since my diagnosis. She is bipolar and an addict alcoholic.
        I called to police to check on her because she wasn't answering the phone (she lives 3 hours away) and they found her dead on the floor.
        My mommy, how could she do this now? I need her!
        I am beyond overwhelmed and sad.
        Day 1 again 11/5/19
        Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
        Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
        Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
        11/27/19: messed up but back on track
        12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Oh Nursie.......I just don't have the words to tell you how much I am hurting for you. I am praying for you. Oh Nursie ((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nursie, I am so sorry. You are being held close by those of us who know you here. With love, NS

Comment

Oh Nursie, My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I'm here for you kiddo, please let me know if I can do anything. I mean it. PM me.

Comment

Nursie, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and sending you support.
                "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
                AF 11/12/11

Comment

Oh Nursie,i am so sorry! i am at a loss for words,please know i am here for you
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oh no. I am so sorry nursie. I can hardly believe such an awful thing has happened on top of what you are already having to go through. :hug::hug::hug:

Comment

I just talked to you and I am glad you have loving family with you and you are not drinking. I m so sorry and let me know if there is anything I can do. Seriously...anything
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

:hug:

Her Journey's Just Begun

Don’t think of her as gone away
                        her journey’s just begun
                        life holds so many facets
                        this earth is only one.
                        Just think of her as resting
                        from the sorrows and the tears
                        in a place of warmth and comfort
                        where there are no days or years.
                        Think how she must be wishing
                        that we could know today
                        how nothing but our sadness
                        can really pass away.
                        And think of her as living
                        in the hearts of those she touched
                        for nothing loved is ever lost
                        and she was loved so much.

grouphug.gif
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

im so sorry nursie.

Comment

Love what has been said... your attitude and outlook will make all the difference in the world, Nursie.
                            I'm very much in your corner and will follow your RECOVERY.
                            :heartbeat:

Edit: Just read up and discovered the news about your mum. PM me any time, honey... I was in the same boat earlier this year (my dad). I'm so very sorry about your loss :sad:
                            Last edited by sunshine_gg; October 26, 2014, 01:34 PM.
                            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

:hug: Nursie i'm so sorry for your sad loss.

Comment

I'm so sorry Nursie. I'm sending you all my love and prayers. :heartbeat:
                                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Working...
                                X