audio books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

audio books

Can anyone suggest me for any website that is good for getting/downloading free ebooks, audio books?

My best advice would be public library; Amazon has free 'classics' for kindle but you have to search for them. They used to have a category 'free' that you could easily pick from but now they have embedded all of their freebies in various genres. I am assuming you need some statistic, nonfiction books about substance abuse and the like; public library. OR, if your public library system isn't all that, go to the nearest university and you can look up articles for free, either save them / e-mail them to yourself or print on site for a small fee. In Miami, FL, you should have options. Even audio books are really up and coming and more frequently found in the public domain; my library system is very active with expanding their selection. I am sure Miami would have a decent library, you just need to go check it out. Roam the shelves.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
    Constant relapsing is soul destroying.
    I cherish my soul, it is the most important thing to me in the world. I cherish my soul even on th bad days. This is why I do not drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadside View Post
      My best advice would be public library; Amazon has free 'classics' for kindle but you have to search for them. They used to have a category 'free' that you could easily pick from but now they have embedded all of their freebies in various genres. I am assuming you need some statistic, nonfiction books about substance abuse and the like; public library. OR, if your public library system isn't all that, go to the nearest university and you can look up articles for free, either save them / e-mail them to yourself or print on site for a small fee. In Miami, FL, you should have options. Even audio books are really up and coming and more frequently found in the public domain; my library system is very active with expanding their selection. I am sure Miami would have a decent library, you just need to go check it out. Roam the shelves.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
      Dear sir, I have found a website name www.loyalbooks.com. But when I have went to download audio book from there I have seen most of the audiobooks mp3 is very big (more than 400 MB). Its taking time to download. Can you suggest me that how can I download in a short period of time.

Also can you let me know that will I able to download in a short period of time through Amazon's free selection.

Comment

Working...
      X