Army thread this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Dreams & Molls

Last edited by satz123; October 31, 2014, 01:23 AM.

Comment

T'is a nice enough looking day out.
      ( read as: had a quick peek through the gap in the curtain)
      Hope you feel better after a night's sleep Molls.
      Everything looks bleak when you have 'the tiredness' in the evening.

Going to work from home today........ :yay:
      No make-up - no dressing -bliss !

Start emails soon - so I can finish early.
      Last edited by satz123; October 31, 2014, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Morning Dreamy Molly and Satz. Still dark but it feels mild when I opened the back door to let the cats out. :cat:

Comment

All i can say Molls is with the leaky roof.
          This is why we pay house insurance.
          The damage is covered - otherwise what is the point /
          Mr S - for 40 years (& so did I ) worked in insurance & you should claim for damage.
          Get whoever is giving the quote for repairs to include the excess on the policy .

And the immersion heater ? sure haven't you a house full of electricians ?:happy2:

Comment

Morning ladies.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
              well in my house full of electricians we have a saying that gets repeated rather frequently 'that's a plumbers job':happy2:
              ah yeah -- I know the damage to ceilings and carpets etc would be covered ---- but the roof itself won't be...... that's the big job..... ffs ---- not gonna moan anymore ---

had a worrisome day at work yesterday as well (jesus - I'm a barrel of laughs!) young friend of mine was being bullied by social media by a former friend of both hers and mine (when I say young --- she's 30 but vulnerable -- you know the type --- appears full of bolshiness and confidence but soft as butter inside) and now the former friend has brought all the shite into the workplace --- it is truly nasty ---- I can't get involved - I don't even work where it's all going on.... but it's very very wrong --- social media bullying doesn't just happen with school kids....
              Send an email to the 'former friend' to fuck off and that you will report her for bullying if she persists.
              It is affecting your work /life so she needs to be confronted.
              Sometimes we need to get involved Molls I suppose. And maybe 'an adult' (you) will get yer wan to back off ??

Comment

Morning Tabbers how are you doing? That's awful Molly the poor girl I don't know what to say as I don't really know the situation but I guess ignore the person that's doing it block and them and complain to management if gets bad in the work place. My house is getting me down too. apart needing painting there are a few small jobs need doing and no one to do them and I can't tho I can do some of the painting. Just trying to get some cash together to make a start. Garden needs work too. I wish I could just move to a brand new house and start from scratch with no major work.

Comment

Hello Foxy, I'm ok thanks for asking. I reckon you could just look at each job that needs doing one at a time rather than as one lot. Do a list and tick them off one by one, tackling it that way may seem much more manageable and you can see the progress.
                  Molls bullies need pity, it must take so much hard work and inner turmoil to tread on other people constantly.

Comment

Morning Tabbers!!

crikey no --- she's a bit mad and I so ain't bringing her wrath down on my head ---- she pulls the 'mental health' card a lot and I have always wondered how come she always manifests as the 'victim' when she is now blatently vile ---- management and all have become involved so it's way beyond the stage of me intervening constructively --- she knows by my behaviour (I've backed off from her altogether) that I am very upset with her --- I think HR are being brought in today...... jesus --- glad I'm off! I have asked S if she'd like me to become involved and she reckons it'd make it 10 times worse so......
                    God yeah. HR will sort it :harhar:
                    Tackling Bullying in the work place is very de rigeur in HR circles these days so they'll HAVE to sort it or start looking at a possible court case for not handling it.
                    we have one of those vicious mad cows in management in our place-everyone is afraid of her.
                    But i've recently seen her 'powers' turning on her.
                    I'll bide my time....

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
                      Hello Foxy, I'm ok thanks for asking. I reckon you could just look at each job that needs doing one at a time rather than as one lot. Do a list and tick them off one by one, tackling it that way may seem much more manageable and you can see the progress.
                      Molls bullies need pity, it must take so much hard work and inner turmoil to tread on other people constantly.
                      Morning Tabberooney
                      Very true there. I can see the wan in our place is really worn out looking these days. The constant 'putting down' of people to other people has to take it's toll.
                      Last edited by satz123; October 31, 2014, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Evil = Cold showers.

Comment

Good morning Dreamyooo, Foxxyloxxy, Tabbers, Satzuma, Mollymoo.

Now if I can give you some advice, Molls and suggest you tackle the problem of the bully in the old fashioned but excellent Geordie way.............clatter seven shades of shite out of her...............a small prison sentence and loss of job (in fact any job) but I'm told it works.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

gawd I feel SO much better with a hot shower -- them cold ones at the end of Oct just don't hit the spot!!!!!!
                            I'm putting it in writing here for all to see...............
                            I'd rather be dirty than have a cold shower - Winter OR Summer

The End

Comment

ooh we can have a hole tin of beans each tonight...............its payday.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X