X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not going to bother.

morning.

Comment

Morning army. another nice sunny morning. I'm ok Molly thanks just had to put that up on fb so it doesn't happen again. It was a girl I was friendly off fb for years but she is a bad alcoholic and in the past accused of me of being always negative up on my arse etc and this time she my timeline was full of negative stuff which is bull as anyone can see. I think she's making it up about the other people contacting and telling her the same about. so I put it to let her know I don't go along with drunken accusations and silly games and to let her this time she's gone too far and it we are not friends and I want no communication. bit of devilment on my part lol but I can't be putting up with this crap getting too old for this lol. I need people like this out of my life she has a lot of issues anyway enough of that. Going to call to my sister this morning to pick something she has for me and give her a book and to a neighbour. Have a super sunday.:love:

Comment

Ahh Foxxy, well done you.

Thought we were leaving at 12.........so I've been running round like a blue arsed fly...........but its 12.30.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks Molly she hasn't befriended me but I will be blocking her. She hada go at me again on fb over the post so I had final words with her and will have to block her. Its no big deal to me. This is a person who drinks wine all day and gotten in to a bad place with drink so she gets angry with peeps on and off fb including her family. I wasn't in touch with her much but this came out of the blue. She doesn't make any effort to tackle her problem so I guess she vents off in frustration etc. I'm not bothered now I did what I felt was right. Yes there is a lot of bullying and harassment on fb and other site judging from what I hear and see from others and its not kids its older people 20's and upwards. I don't use other sites twitter on fb but i'm spending less time there now. Another I find on there from people I know and others I don't is there is a lot of drink talk and posting of drinking sessions some harmless and others kinda mad drinking partying etc. I don 't get why some have to post pics of tables with wine beer spirits and telling everyone its wine o clock time or its thirsty Thursday lol that a new one. Anyway sorry if i'm going on but you can't escape drink any where now. anyway have to go to poxy Tesco for a few things so the walk over will do me good in the fresh air. Be back later.

Comment

you can do without all that foxy, good that you blocked her. molly, i have come to that conclusion too.

Comment

:horse: and I'm orff to York........not sure when we'll be back.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

no football in this house, ever.

i actually painted that room today. i forgot how yellow magnolia is.

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                  I thought magnolia was pink based no? does it look good?
                  oh, erm. looks yellower. i couldnt decide how i wanted it and i found a half full trades tub and used it just to get the bloody thing done. a bit wobbly round the edges.

Comment

remind me who adam is please.

Comment

sometimes peoples concerns can come across as lack of faith or trust. their experience and character and yours also can make something innocuous become more serious or ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,run out of words. i know what i mean though............

Comment

better than not giving a damn, but it would be good for him not to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                          If I had an alcoholic close to me I reckon I would live out my life in fear and trembling that they'd start drinking again .... I really do!!
                          accept it for what it was and dont get narky paranoid touchy defensive or however you feel, though i do get that it could be exasperating. and i mean that in a loving way.

Comment

i feel like ive told you off now. osteroops:

Comment

im all ears, just terrible at saying what i mean.

plus all those names, whos who and wotnot, i get confused easily.

Comment

Howyiz

Comment

Working...
                                X