Army thread this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mollyka
    exactly -- everything is a chore -- d'other one used to just sort of 'mind' me :banana-computer: I'm here still trying to connect that shaggin printer -- it won't even recognise it now..... ffs
    Go and lie down Molls :sendflowers:

Comment

Just drool over these glorious menus - imagine what the food would be like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Restaurant menu with image support is a must for a restaurant. Restaurant menu that contains pictures of food not only affect customers but it is also a chance to get additional order and future curiosity for their next visit.
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Evening army. What a day of heavy showers here. Stopped now but its got colder. Molly I have windows 8 as my laptop is not quite a year old so it came with windows 8. Took a while to get used to it after vista which I prefer. Roxy is there much difference to upgrade to windows 8 1? I keep getting messages for free upgrade but I haven't done it yet in case something goes wrong or I don't like it. I guess it would be safe enough to upgrade but will get some feed back first.

Comment

Evening lovelinesses.......
          Haven't got a clue what I've got............just press the on button.

They must have named the Winy Cow after me.:shame:
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by foxybabe View Post
            Evening army. What a day of heavy showers here. Stopped now but its got colder. Molly I have windows 8 as my laptop is not quite a year old so it came with windows 8. Took a while to get used to it after vista which I prefer. Roxy is there much difference to upgrade to windows 8 1? I keep getting messages for free upgrade but I haven't done it yet in case something goes wrong or I don't like it. I guess it would be safe enough to upgrade but will get some feed back first.
            as far as im aware it is tinkering with bits of it that people complained about, such as making the on/off/restart button more available. thats the .1 part of it.

Comment

:hiya: again

Just a wee braggity brag.........got 75% on my mental health unit..........and I didn't cry when I got my flu jab.....:congratulatory:

Can I have a lolly?
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:goodjob: Well Jackie done on getting 75% on your mental health test. I get my flu hab tomorrow and in the evening I bring my cat prince for his yearly checkup and vaccination at the vet. :cat:

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the congrats, Foxxy and thanks for the lolly Roxxy...............chuffed to bits I am.

Edit: Human Universe is calling.
                    Last edited by JackieClaire; October 28, 2014, 04:02 PM.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Huge congrats on your 75% grade Jacks-clever little clogs!!:woohoo2:

Comment

Morning Army!

Well done, JC! What, when's the next assignment?

Woke up to the sound of water running in the furrows - yes, we still have them here - so relaxing I almost didn't get out of bed, except the green-eyed cat was whacking me in the face to feed her.

It's Hump Day - go for it!

Comment

Morning Dreamy and all to come. Was awake at 5.30 so put the bins out as first collection is 7am and fed the cats and let them. Already had a 2nd coffee and now a bowl of cereal. Have to get flu jab this afternoon but it doesn't take long or hurt. Might pop in to the library after. :love:

Comment

Morning Dreams & the green eyed one :love:
                            Wot are furrows? Are they rain related ?

Morning Foxy Loxey
                            Sounds like a nice day planned :tennis:

I am off the the workhouse :llama:

Later gaters

Comment

Library sounds better than flu shots - I've never had one, but also don't get flu, so...

hope the damage wasn't too much or too bad Molly - are you still mopping up?

Water furrows are mini-water canals - in the past everybody had a scheduled time when they could literally flood their vegetable plots with water - nowadays, people store the water in dams, then use a hosepipe or whatever when necessary. Much cheaper than "town water".

And yes, we have taps and indoor plumbing too!

:waving: llamabanana!

Comment

Good morning Dreamydooo, Satzuma, Foxxyloxxy, Mollymooooooooooo,

Just a couple of assignments to finish .............then I think that's it. One of them is Health and Safety at work...................apparently the question.....................In the event of a fire what is the procedure....................isn't to run round like a lunatic shouting FIRE.FIRE. GET OUT.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X