• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off at 3 to get me hair 'fixed'
    T'is, in my eyes, lobsided.
    A kinda 'shelf' at one side FFS !!!

Comment

quite upset this evening, have seen a fb post of my fathers (spit) grave stone. 2nd family had it put in place. it says 'loving father'. extremely mixed feelings about this as they dont know what he was like with us and we havent told them.

Comment

it is molly as he had a good relationship with him and he was the father we 'should' have had. im happy for him but sick for myself. there is no way i want to ruin his memories for him but what that man did to the whole of our family he would have been in prison for a long time nowadays. so i suppose its a family secret in that we wont tell him, the other son that was named the same as his first one.

Comment

also, sorry, we didnt know about him until just before the father died, friended on fb. and the other child he had in between who never knew him.

Comment

its not galling, im glad he could actually do it and that the new son loved him and was loved, but it is upsetting that he completely fucked us over and it has spoiled it for us to get to know son 2.

Comment

anyway, no pesky ghouls on the doorstep. must be the fact that all the lights are out. or maybe i have a reputation i dont know about.

Comment

ridiculous isnt it. brother had a letter asking if he was this girls father. nope she was our half sister. gave my brother a bit of a shock.

cant he sell them in the shop?

Comment

oh, and an aunt weve never met.

Comment

ah yes, i do rather write as a train of thought.

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                      I had LOADS of aunts and uncles I never met --- my mother fell out with her parents so we hardly knew any of them -- unfortunately cos I fell out with my sisters -- that situation will continue on now down the generations --- which IS a shame.....
                      it is.

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                        Must go get some dinner --- GUARANTEED as soon as it's on the table there'll be a driveway full of little urchins --- talk in a few........
                        BIB, im impressed.

Comment

Evening army not too many trick or treaters here either just a few which I didn't answer as I don't celebrate Halloween. Bah humbug miserable me lol. Roxy hope you are ok not much to add to what Molly said but I know its upsetting and finding out on fb of all places. That's the down side of the internet and social media sites. You hear of this kind of stuff happening to people in different ways. :hug:

Comment

Evening lovelies, gorgeousnesses and all round rather nice people to know.

Up 'til now got I've no relatives ready to jump out of the bushes..................yet.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Who's Walter and what does BIB mean?
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening Jc. Just had dinner and now I've opened a bar of Tesco's milk chocolate orange. Could be a Suger hangover tomorrow.:eek-new:

Comment

Working...
                                X