Byrdies birthday......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byrdies birthday......

Ladies n gennelen.....just to make you all aware that it is byrdies birthday today (Friday)...a 21st birthday(ish)..ok anything for a party!!
    seriously tho ...happy birthday too a wonderful lady that has helped a lot of us on our journeys ...people from all over the world,with her caring yet no nonsense approach, and commitment....I for one think that this site would be a lot worse off without her.......happy birthday dear friend :congrats::sendflowers::balloons::
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Oh Byrdie, have the happiest of happy birthdays!

I'm so glad that you're in my life - my sober life! Have an absolutely wonderful day!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Happy, happy birthday Byrdie.

J x
      :hug:
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Many happy returns gorgeous lady! X

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy birthday byrd, i can honestly say i would not be at 11 months (tomorrow) if not for you. You have offered me friendship and guidance from across the globe and have given unwavering support to so many. I thank you dear friend and i hope you have the best of birthdays and i wish we could all be there with you. xxxxx
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

i cant manage as beautiful cakes as dream, but this is made with care and love. happy birthday byrdie.

Comment

Happy Birthday Byrdie! I hope you enjoy your special day and that you know how much you mean to us!
              "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
              AF 11/12/11

Comment

Happy Birthday, Byrdie! You're so special! Thank you for al you do here, and have a happy day!
                Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Oh my WORD! What a wonderful thread to wake up to! Thank you so much for the kind wishes! You know it's a two way street, I couldn't have made it without you all!
                    This place and my friends here have made ALL the difference in my life! I wish I could share the cakes with everyone, but there's not enough....ehehehe (all mine!!) Yall are the BEST!!! XXOOO, Byrdie:thanks:
                    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Happy 21st birthday Byrdie!!!

:welldone::thumbsup::sohappy::applouse:
                      “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

Happy Birthday, Byrdie! Have a wonderful day dear lady!

Comment

Happy Birthday Byrdie
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Happy BD!!!!
                            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Heya!! So glad I found this tread... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Byrdie! You deserve the most relaxed and zen birthday ever this year. Thank you for all you do in the forum and thank you for being a kind, supportive and straightforward sober buddy. You rock! xx
                              (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Working...
                              X