Ava has eleven months!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ava has eleven months!

over in ausland it is now 1st november which means ava has only one month left for the big fat year. that will possibly seem like a year in itself so here is a little cheerleading thread to get her on her way.

super fantastic hardworking focussed and helping others in the meantime.

have a bacon sandwich with the rind on for me!

wow..Congats Ava (I wish I hadn't seen that pic though!!!) :eeew:
    “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

Awesome, Ava! You are almost at one year! I LOVE the picture!
      Constant relapsing is soul destroying.
      I cherish my soul, it is the most important thing to me in the world. I cherish my soul even on th bad days. This is why I do not drink.

Comment

Ava, Well done on this huge accomplishment! 11 months is really something to crow about! I couldn't be more proud of you if you were my own kin!! Thank you for your tireless work with new folks when they come in. Your messages are spot on and ripped right out of bitter experience! I hope you know what a difference you have made around here!! GREAT JOB on these 11 months!!! It is a privilege to be on this journey with you.... B
        :blowkiss:
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Congratulations
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

A very hard-earned and deserved 11 months! Congratulations Ava.....not long to go now for your big anniversary.
            IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
            Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Hey, Ava

You've become AF with some of the rawest truth and humor I've seen around here. You make becoming sober seem almost exciting and fun.

You inspire those behind you and help those ahead of you stay committed.

Thanks for being here :hug: NS

Comment

well done Ava - you have come a long way and been so supportive of others. although I disagree a little with NS - "You make becoming sober seem almost exciting and fun" - I would take the almost out of that sentence!

Comment

:woohoo2::applause2::triumphant::congrats:
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Way to go, Ava. You do have a unique way of making this journey seem joyful, rather than something to fear. You continue to inspire me every day. Congrats.
                    Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Ava,congratulations on your

MONTHS ALCOHOL FREE.

J x
                      :hug:
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks guys so much, as i will always say i could never have done this without you guys. Your love and support and understanding of one alky to another has been instrumental in me getting to where i am. Oh getting to here has been just a barrel of fun ha ha. Let the fun keep happening i say!

30 more sleeps to the big 12 months but who is counting? ME ME and ME!
                        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Well done, lovely Lunatic Linda! You are such a inspiration here, farking knitted purple brick and all! A few more sleeps and then the biggy!

14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Way to go Ava - congratulations on 11 months. Love your wisdom and humor and I'm looking forward to celebrating your one year AF with you too!!

Comment

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
                              X