Undies in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
    I know. I wish I knew who it belongs to.
    Me...in my dreams...

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
      I know. I wish I knew who it belongs to. I bet they have a hyphen.
      When you find out can you send me their address and a one-way ticket please!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning lovely peeps.

Head down, toosh up today so I can have a slim hope of ringing the bell early.

Be safe, be happy and spread wonderment as you go.

MWAH
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning Noicey and y'all,

I am often in wonderment here at the beach pad, especially lately. It is good. A pearler forecast for today. Make it so wherever you are too reader.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning all, hyphenated or not.
            Superb day here and an agenda of social occasions all day (unsure grimace). Would rather spend day off out in the garden or reading or both but there one has it.
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Nicey, Mr G and all. Gorgeous day here. Got my head up and looking at it all right now...

Comment

X-post Bridgee...

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
                  X-post Bridgee...
                  Mwaheee.
                  I was learning about fiscal policy last night. Kill me now.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Liquid ratio =current assets - inventory - pre-payments divided by current liabilities - overdraft.....expressed as a ratio.......help meeeeee.....
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                      Liquid ratio =current assets - inventory - pre-payments divided by current liabilities - overdraft.....expressed as a ratio.......help meeeeee.....
                      Sadly...or probably happily...I got nothin'.....get outside woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
                        Sadly...or probably happily...I got nothin'.....get outside woman!!!

Forget it you say?
                        You never did give a crap about maths anyway you say?

Sounds like good advice to me.....
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                          Forget it you say?
                          You never did give a crap about maths anyway you say?

Sounds like good advice to me.....
                          True, True and True!

Comment

RFeckon you could be Finance Minister with all that fiscal jargon Bridge.

Up late last night and in early this morning doing a proposal which, if I am successful, will provide me and one of my team with employment until the end of 2016. It has come together nicely and some lovely kind people, who reallly are very B&I are donating their time as "advisors" to help get me over the line. Its good to have friends!!

Looking forward to an early ring of the bell myself!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
                              RFeckon you could be Finance Minister with all that fiscal jargon Bridge.

Up late last night and in early this morning doing a proposal which, if I am successful, will provide me and one of my team with employment until the end of 2016. It has come together nicely and some lovely kind people, who reallly are very B&I are donating their time as "advisors" to help get me over the line. Its good to have friends!!

Looking forward to an early ring of the bell myself!!
                              I fecken so too mate!!!:happy2:
                              And the last person I'd want to be is fecken Joe Hockey.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Particularly if it means you have to smoke cigars with that completely odious MArious Benson

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X