No announcement yet.

Undies in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all you Undies. Hope all is well. Techie has been extremely busy lately, but things are finally settling down. I expect to be busier here soon because I just know you miss me
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

[QUOTE=Glass Half Empty;1
      Please ensure that if one is drinking tea while reading my posts that one has the pinky extended at exactly 30 degrees.[/QUOTE]

Refer to the pic I posted when Sunny, Happs and I were having lunch a few years ago.
      Happs' finger naturally assumed the position.

Comment

Good Morning Undies,
        Had a lovely hour with Mr Rags watching a video courtesy of No Sugar.
        Now off to roll my truffle balls, re-beat the ice cream, return library books,
        buy some rice crackers and do some weeding.
        Who watched Rachel last night?
        I'll have to give that chicken dumpling soup (with Raggsy modifications) a crack.
        Bridgette for Treasurer. YAY.
        We need more money in CSIRO research.

Comment

Look, everyone should just pack up to go home. I'll rush up the hill and toll the bell. I can't leave yet.......grooooaaaaan, but I want you all outta here A sap!!

Bridge - Santa won't need to bring me a new bowel. Mine is going to eat itself ...... grooooaaaaan!

Here I go.......ding ding a ling ling!!!!!!!
          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
          Mother Theresa

Comment

TFFT, Nicey. I've been sittin here just willing you to climb up that campanile and do your stuff.

The Blunnies are off and the Crocs are ON!

My poor little sis had tickets to see the Rolling Stones tomorrow at Hanging Rock. She patiently waited a whole year after they had to postpone the last gig and now Mick's crook and cancelled. Bummer. Would have been a brilliant concert at a magnificent outdoor venue.

Comment

G .... I completely forgot to congratulate you yesterday!!! Thanks for being an inspiration and a legend!!

Nicey - I am obeying your instructions and pissing off. I am off to the shopping centre to treat myself to a new black singlet and some "better than supermarket quality" shampoo :-) And maybe a book or two to add the the pile of currently unread ones, which is getting perilously low ....... then I have a weekend of R&R ahead of me :-)
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Oh .... and furthermore ... saw an interesting Job Title today. Somebody was advertising for a Wayfinding Strategist. I kid you not.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
                  Particularly if it means you have to smoke cigars with that completely odious MArious Benson
                  ......or assert to an entire nation that the poor ones amongst us don't drive....
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
                    Oh .... and furthermore ... saw an interesting Job Title today. Somebody was advertising for a Wayfinding Strategist. I kid you not.
                    That's like an Embuggerance Be Gone Spray Technician.
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post

I am off to the shopping centre to treat myself to a new black singlet
                      Arvo all. Ah shucks, thanks Missy!

I bought 2 black singlets from a melbourne market a couple of weeks ago. $2 each. But, they were exactly like yer bonds singlet. They had the tag blacked out, but as i own a couple of bonds singlets already, fair dinkum, i couldn't tell the diff. Kosher merchandise. This bloke had heaps at 2 bucks a pop. I reckon the fallen off the back of a truck scenario applied here. A tear rolled down me face as i bore witness to the return of a time honoured style of old school trading. Not sure if Barney'll be there at stall 57 this weekend but.

Yo Techie!

Have a beaut night everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Yay Techster, fill us in on your adventures when you can ... and thanks for the Sounds of Silence earworm.

Comment

Jesus, Mary and Joseph....somebody blow that POETS whistle.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Jesus Bridgee ... Niceey rang the bell at 3.22pm! Weren't you listening?

Comment

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
                              Jesus Bridgee ... Niceey rang the bell at 3.22pm! Weren't you listening?
                              No. I was in the toilets smoking and writing my number on the dunny door in texta.
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Where's is everyone?

I wanted to rouse on you all and tell you to get to bed.

Tawny, I couldn't wait. I've set the fences and gone to bedfordshire.

I'm zorsted and I was terrified Bridge might need more advice about being fiscally wise, so I bailed.

Nighters 💖💘🐳
                                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X