Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nicelife View Post

How's school Bridge?
    Should just get out of there before losing my temper with it and making enemies....good outcome....
    How are your little post exam poppets going?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
      Very tired and scratchy after a late night call from the boy to come and pick him up. Discovered him looking after a 15 year old lad who had just drunk half a bottle of vodka straight and was passed out in a park. (directly under the 'No alcohol in the park' sign)

I love my boy for staying with this kid and being compassionate about it.
      Looks like the 'boy' is becoming a man, and a good one. No doubt in large part down to his legend mum.

Morning y'all!

Yes Noicey, you are HOT! Keep cool up there northerner's.

'ron. Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
        Should just get out of there before losing my temper with it and making enemies....good outcome....
        How are your little post exam poppets going?
        Hang in there girl - eyes on the prize Rhonda!

Results out on Monday - that's when ALL the fun starts.
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Arvo all...busy being proud parents and finishing off the middle childs school year celebrations. In between busy, snoring my head off.

It is HOT...hope Rags packed the sunscreen and a shade brolly...

Bridge, how cool is the boy? I think that's awesome.

I've just been catching up on how "grown up" my youngest child is after he left his FB page open on my computer. Heads are gunna roll tonight...

Comment

LOL - Happs!

Bridge - I throb your boy! Thumbs up to you on a job well done.
            Mother Theresa

Comment

Ring a ding a LING!!!

Get yourself HOME.....or to the freezer section of your local supermarket!!

Have a great weekend XXXX
              Mother Theresa

Comment

Arvo all,

Sorry to hear you're sweltering up there - absolutely gorgeous down here. Even better, my minder has departed and I can run amok again. Nah ... on second thoughts ... running ain't on the agenda at the mo.

Lovely story re the Jones boy ... not so sure about the Happs boy. I need further details.

Comment

All sorted Froglette...just my youngest pushing buttons and trying to prove himself to his mates. Feel lucky that his older brother's are good with him - well mostly - and worked it out. Makes it easy for the Lamp and me. I hope you're feeling better x

And....I want to sit in a freezer right about now!!

Comment

Morning undies!

I'm going to have a day celebrating teenage boys and the blokes they are becoming - Bridge's boy who was so sensible and compassionate, the oldest locust and the youngest one too, my nephew and god-son who is helping his younger brother learn how to be a father, and Mr B's boy who just continues to be delightful despite being 16.

After a life time of being a pretty staunch feminist, and a bit of a cynic, it is nice to see something in the world getting better!!

And now I'm off to work to baby-sit my boss finishing something he should have finished weeks ago .........
                    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I wish I could magic the sweltering undies to Fennelville...last night was the coldest yet! Temps are coming up this weekend, though. Still, it would be brisk enough to give you a break.
                      Last edited by fennel; November 21, 2014, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fennel View Post
                        I wish I could magic the sweltering undies to Fennelville...last night was the coldest yet! Temps are coming up this weekend, though. Still, it would be brisk enough to give you a break.
                        I'd love that Fen! I'm there already!! well in my mind. The heat is incredibly tiring.

Good luck with your boss Missy, hope you get to ring the bell early. What's everyone up to? hope Rags and Glassy have a brilliant day out today.

Comment

That's not fair, Missy. Is he a bloody baby or something?

Why have we all got/had these infantile bosses?

And how is "the body" today??? Hmm Mr G????

I like our old emoticons better.

Hope those girlies are having a ball in Brisbane.

Fennel, I am buggered if I know what the function of that thing is.
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Love to know what young Happs was up to....
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

hey all
                              The Glassy/Raggsy Day of Delight is tomorrow, not today. Happs, we're going to Manly for lunch, so if you feel at all up to it tomorrow you're welcome to join us. Will totally understand if not, though.
                              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Have a coffee for me Glassy and Rags :-) . Tomorrow is Xmas cake baking day, but I have to do it quietly as Mr B is on night shift. He will head out the door in about 30 minutes, leaving me the bed to myself, and then will roll in at 7am tomorrow.

I think nurses are pretty terrific.
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X