Undies in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's cool Raggsy.
    Hey Happs - did you survive the storm ok?
    I was on the phone and had to hang up because even though I was shouting I couldn't be heard over the hail on the roof!
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Morning Lovelies,

Yikes - I've just been reading about the storms. You guys ok?

Comment

All OK thanks here Tawny.
        Lots of branches and leaves down but no damage.

Happy Friday everyone. I bestow upon you the gift of POETS. Use it wisely!
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Friggity frig!! What a storm!! Morning Undies. No power, trees down all around us. I'm in the car with the Lamp. Radiation is on for 10am but the traffic is so bad with much of our side of the city blacked out and roads stuffed that we left home at 8.30 and we've gone 4km up the road! Going to be a long day but ya gotta smile. The roofs still on the house :-)

Comment

Oops, and thanks for the call Rags I was just a bit preoccupied. Sorry to hear about your SIL

Comment

Hey Undies. I have been out-of-pocket involved in my move to Angels Camp, CA. Taking everything with me including beetroot. Back soon!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good grief that must have been a hell of a storm. Hope there's no serious damage folks.

Just noticed your link from 2 days ago Rags!!!! Love the idea of the urban canopy mapping. Very interesting report. Great site actually.

Having a kickback kind of a day today. Little bit of research for the final reportage` and that will do it I think.
                A girl's got to have a lounge day once in a while.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Why are you moving ,Techie? thought you were happy in Arizona.
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Holy snappin' dog poop ... I just googled Angels Camp. Now I'm really scared ... Best I secure the perimeter.

Mark Twain based his short story "The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County" on a story he claimed he heard at the Angels Hotel in 1865. The event is commemorated with a Jumping Frog Jubilee each May at the Calaveras County Fairgrounds, just east of the city. Because of this, Angels Camp is sometimes referred to as "Frogtown."

Comment

Haha!! I just googled the same thing!! It's kinda stalky Techie...

Comment

OMG he's obsessed with her!
                        What is this power that you hold over menfolk Froglette?
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

It's the clavicles and the eyelashes. They're a curse, I tell ya. A curse.

Pulled a POETS and have just woken up from a one-hour nanna nap. Brilliant.

Comment

I think they call it the 'Kavorka' Froglette.
                            It was on Seinfeld, so it must therefore be true.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hello Undies,
                              Just made Maggies olive garlic and cheese tart.
                              Pics later.
                              Am roasting beetroot at the moment for Bridges Beetroot salade.

Happs , good to know you are OK stormdamagewise.

Techie may be moving as it is just too dangerous borrowing and returning his library books where he is.
                              Last edited by Rags; November 28, 2014, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
                                Techie may be moving as it is just too hard to return his library books where he is.
                                LOL! Can't wait to see how the Orange/Beetroot Gravlax turns out.

Comment

Working...
                                X