• Show
Clear All

Here we go.
    Page 62 Maggie Beer cookbook.

First the garlic,

Then the olives and feta

Okie, have to go.
    Mr Rags is doing dinner...
    half a dozen Sydney Rocks, followed byBBQ bananananana prawns in a sweet chilli dressing.
    Has you appetite returned Tawn?
    Wondering if your errant ovary may have played a part in your appetite loss.

Comment

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
      LOL! Can't wait to see how the Orange/Beetroot Gravlax turns out.
      It'll be interesting. It is a vivid shade of red.

Comment

Morning Undies!! we have power...and now all the little humming sounds in the house that you forget about are back...

Comment

Morning Undies and a Happy Saturday to all.

Rags - can't open those links. Not sure whether the appetite will return; hope so. I really want to find about 4-5kg but I've decided to stop fretting about it.

Off to vote this morning ... it'll be a case of one idiot replacing another idiot. Dog, the state of politics is embarrassing at the moment.

***Waving to Reggie*** - looks like a good day for messing around with boats.

Comment

Hiya Happs - xpost - great that your back on the grid.

Comment

You know what Froglette? its made me realise that I've been spending way too much time on the computer. By default mostly coz of the tireds...but I've been creating a habit I need to jump out of. I'm feeling like its time for change.

Glad you're feeling better. Rest will keep your clavicles and eyelashes in tip-top shape.

Comment

Dunno what happened to the pics.
                Try again

Garlic on the base.
                20141128_175100small.jpg

Complete tart

20141128_181914small.jpg

Great success!
                When I make them next time, I'll try doing individual ones .
                The pastry sides were a bit wide at 3.5 cm, next time I'll do them half that width.

Bridge, Everyone lurved your beetroot and orange salade,
                I even took the extra effort to peel the individual segments,
                which you didn't notice they weren't there, but you would've if they hadn't been peeled.
                So, for the RFS Xmas party next week, your salade is on the list, along with Maggie's brilliant
                mango salad which will go a ripper with the 12 kilos of prawns they order in.

Comment

Erm.....where are you all??
                  Rags please don't show me that gorgeous pastry before my dinner.......
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Miss Jones!
                    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
                      Morning Miss Jones!
                      Evening Miss 'Do' ...and your beautiful puppy....what is her name again?
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Coquelicot, only used when she's especially naughty, which is often. She's almost all grown up now, btw. Must post a pic, or change my avotart. Relaxing weekend had by the Joneses?

Comment

Hello Bridge, Hello Dreamy! I think your pup - or not so pup, is gorgeous Dreamy.

Just watching the news for the first time in days, no power and then a social life last night - and seeing what our storms were like. Wow...

Comment

Haha...Olive delishisness....

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie
                              Great so it worked cool
                              Yep, she's looking gorgeous. Love staffies....hey spell check just turned that into "stiffies"...which is probably rude and probably true...

Comment

Olive is a beaut! Or a bewd.

You still have weeks and weeks to get prepared Regstar.

Comment

Working...
                                X