Undies in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
    That's good to hear Glassy...well I think anyway :happy2: you haven't been dabbling in other sections have you?

Hey, can someone tell me if its wrong to eavesdrop on your kids talking to each other about sex? I need a guiding light here...

Yes, I dabbled I should have stayed where I belong. It's a horrible scary world out there!! Yukky, yukky peeps. Blergh.

Yes it's wrong. But d'uh! to paraphrase someone or other...if eavesdropping you is wrong i don't wanna be right!
    Last edited by Glass Half Empty; November 2, 2014, 05:12 AM.
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
      That's good to hear Glassy...well I think anyway :happy2: you haven't been dabbling in other sections have you?

Hey, can someone tell me if its wrong to eavesdrop on your kids talking to each other about sex? I need a guiding light here...

Nope. You need all the ammo you can; get and if it's truly private they should go down the shed to talk about it.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Glassie - (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

i hope I'm still an honorary undie????

So - I have my fitibit. Who all has one? My son says his iPhone has that app. But, I can't carry my phone with me all day long.

Bridget - I love that signature line. Food for thought...........
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
          Glassie - (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

i hope I'm still an honorary undie????
          Of course you are, lovely one!
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Morning, lovelies,

Today's early morning musing ... if 'petrichor' is a word which describes the wonderful smell of the first rain after a log, dry spell, there really ought to be a word which describes the comforting smell of freshly washed and dried-in-the sun sheets. I had the bestest, bestest sleep just inhaling those captured rays. Pity it doesn't last long.

Get into it, youse lot.

Comment

Morning all you gorgeous folk...Froglette the sheets in my household are probably too dangerous to sniff...although I do get what you mean. It's the same way I feel about a good hotel and linen sheets, delish...
              Last edited by myhappyplace; November 2, 2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Happy Monday!!!

Unicorns rule the world.....IMHO :love::congratulatory:

Have a splendiferously wonderful day - to do otherwise is a waste of energy. It's much easier to ignore the horrible and just go about life as if it doesn't exist......IMHO of course!
                It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                Mother Theresa

Comment

Morning everyone~
                  Morning Nora. It is thought provoking, isn't it?

Well Glassy I took your recommendation and got a copy of The Mistress's Revenge. Very clever the way the author unravels the character, isn't it?

I am in a period of confinement writing reports so I'll just be here behind the lounge if anyone wants to distract me....
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bridge, just letting you know, I've liked an thanked you for your post, so as not to disturb you.

Happy report writing......
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
                      OK - so obviously I can't cook so I haven't tried these, but O M G - tangerine and cookie?

Please goddess, let one of my friends make these and share them with me.

EDIT: OI - Raggsy - you listening?
                      Yeah, just saw it.
                      The lavender has just finished flowering in my garden.

Comment

Morning Undies,

Just a shout out from Alabama, US where it is getting dark here already at 5:00 pm due to "Fall Back."

Need to remember that the early dark can affect my mood.

Hope all have a wonderful Monday. I love Mondays the best for some reason. I think it is because it is a new start of the week for me. It is even better these days as I have Mondays off. :-)

Chili awaits. Cornbread is done. See y'all later.

Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
                          Morning, lovelies,

Today's early morning musing ... if 'petrichor' is a word which describes the wonderful smell of the first rain after a log, dry spell, there really ought to be a word which describes the comforting smell of freshly washed and dried-in-the sun sheets. I had the bestest, bestest sleep just inhaling those captured rays. Pity it doesn't last long.

Get into it, youse lot.
                          I planted rosemary underneath my clothesline and have let it grow
                          so the drying clothes sheets and towels brush against it and get infused...
                          And sometimes I even iron the sheets.
                          Only sometimes.

Actually, it's very occassionally.
                          Last edited by Rags; November 2, 2014, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Well,
                            That incredibly hot Sat just gone, it was 34 degrees and Mr Rags and I
                            were doing an assessment putting out imaginary fires, dealing with
                            overruns, hacking out firebreaks, rolling hoses and all other manner of exercises.
                            My face was like a beetroot, and I must've drunk 3 litres of water.

Comment

Clothesline Rosemary and lavender.
                              Not quite as catchy as parsley sage rosemary and thyme...

20141103_101701.jpg

Glassy,
                              Guess what this is?
                              I had to fight the bees to get to the last of it.

20141103_120152.jpg

Correct!
                              It's lavender petals and flowers.
                              The large petals are from Lavender "Avonview"
                              The tiny flowers are from Lavender "Buggered if I know"
                              They are on baking paper which is now in the freezer
                              where I hope they will spend a happy fortnight in suspended animation.
                              Guess what I shall be doing on Wednesday the 19th of November?
                              Correct!
                              I shall be trying out that recipe, which calls for powdered lavender petals.
                              Guess what I shall do with the biscuits then?
                              Correct!
                              I shall endeavour to get them on board Tiger air and fly them to Qld whereupon
                              I shall offer some to you, Happs and Aspy.
                              You will enjoy them, and make
                              "Mmmmmm, Yummy " sounds.
                              That is all.
                              Last edited by Rags; November 2, 2014, 08:24 PM.

Comment

How do you know which post it is of yours when somebody "likes" it?

Comment

Working...
                                X