No announcement yet.

Undies in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arvo Undies...guess what? I start radiotherapy on Monday which could well mean I get to finish by Christmas. How good is that??

Cool flowers Rags. Cindi, so lovely to see you, and how good does chili sound? I could eat it right about now.

Missy my phone has finished doing its secret Apple business and I seem able to access that app...full steam ahead...tomorrow, I'm in my pj's now...

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
      I start radiotherapy on Monday which could well mean I get to finish by Christmas. How good is that??
      Weeeeee! So it's just one more bloods on Wednesday, final Chemo on Thursday and then the start of Radiation next week?. Fusking brilliant. Well done that woman, you. Might even allow myself one of these little blokes :sohappy:

Rags - Don't know the answer to your 'like' question.

Comment

Rags I "liked" your post ..... when you look in your notifications it should tell you which one I liked!

Happy, wouldn't it be great if you could have it all finished by Xmas!! You have been so amazing this year, you deserve a bloody good one in 2015!!

Let me know if you have any questions for Mr B on the app!! But you can also find lots of instructions on line.
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hello there Missy,
          I just saw that and clicked on the Undies link,
          Umm der, how non observant am I!!

Hello there Happs,
          Gee that is good news is't it.
          Reckon that will be a bloody ripper of a Christmas present for you. :heartbeat:
          I'll give you a biscuit with a lavender flower on it. Just for you.

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
            Cool flowers Rags. ...
            You'll get to eat them in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinders View Post
              Morning Undies,

Just a shout out from Alabama, US where it is getting dark here already at 5:00 pm due to "Fall Back."

Need to remember that the early dark can affect my mood.

Hope all have a wonderful Monday. I love Mondays the best for some reason. I think it is because it is a new start of the week for me. It is even better these days as I have Mondays off. :-)

Chili awaits. Cornbread is done. See y'all later.

Cindi
              G'day Cindi! :dancin:

I know what you mean with the early dark. Stay positive friend.

Chilli and cornbread sounds noice. Have a great week. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well, undies, I caused great hilarity today at my physiotherapy class. We were all chatting in a group about how we were (how our backs are!!) and what we had done on the weekend. I said "Well, I spent yesterday scrubbing my deck and now I'm really stiff". This was met with stunned silence. Then someone fell about laughing, and reminded the others that I speak with a kiwi accent.osteroops::rugby:

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
                  Well, undies, I caused great hilarity today at my physiotherapy class. We were all chatting in a group about how we were (how our backs are!!) and what we had done on the weekend. I said "Well, I spent yesterday scrubbing my deck and now I'm really stiff". This was met with stunned silence. Then someone fell about laughing, and reminded the others that I speak with a kiwi accent.osteroops::rugby:
                  :welldone:
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by miss behaving View Post
                    then someone fell about laughing, and reminded the others that i speak with a kiwi accent.osteroops::rugby:

pmsl.

Comment

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
                      pmsl.
                      Me too...Missy you're gorgeous...

Comment

Morning Undies,

Happy Melbourne Cup Day! I've placed my obligatory annual bet on horse #12 'Who Shot the Barman'. Seemed appropriate. And I just cannot wait to see what Edelsten's missus is going to wear...

That's my day taken care of.

Comment

Morning Tawny and all to come!

We are having a big picnic at work this afternoon. One of my workmates is brining in a fascinator for me to wear. She says it is in realy bad taste. I cant wait to see it :sohappy:

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning all. I have been invited to a lunch which I am uninviting myself from shortly.

That's my day taken care of.

Comment

I'm going to write a report and attend 5 solid hours of lectures then groceries, come home and write more reportage.

That's my day taken..................................Oops sorry. Fell asleep.
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Undies! I'm beside myself. I've just seen Geoffrey get engaged to Gabi at the races. How wonderful is that? It's about time the poor old bastard finds some happiness. He's been soooo unlucky in love. Just wait til you see the pictures. Stunning. Absofuskinglutely stunning.

Comment

Working...
                                X