Undies in November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
    x-post Happs - bloods ok today? Did the vein stand up for its final salute?
    All good Froglette! just gotta get the ones in the wrist tomorrow and I'm home and - I hate to say hosed coz it sounds vaguely wrong - but I'm DONE!

I've been watching Gabbi since you mentioned it Nicey. I think it could well be one of those stories where people regret too late that they've put the knife in. Sadly.

Comment

Umm...I celebrated the final bloodwork with a chocolate éclair with real cream too....it was a.m.a.z.i.n.g....

Comment

I'm avoiding all food today in the hope of a reset........ Feeling giddy with excitement about a coffee in the morning but.
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Originally posted by nicelife View Post
          I'm avoiding all food today in the hope of a reset........ Feeling giddy with excitement about a coffee in the morning but.
          Eeek...yes, I've been doing some research and I think the éclair is my last hurrah...off to the nutritionist for the next phase of what I should be eating...

What's happening Undies? I had a little look at Cate Blanchett's part in Gough's memorial. So many different folk with such good things to say and giving thanks for what they are because of him.

Comment

Hey folks - seems I'm a bit late to the party so here's a general catch up:

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
            Well Glassy I took your recommendation and got a copy of The Mistress's Revenge. Very clever the way the author unravels the character, isn't it?
            I loved the way she totally justified both his and her behaviour as being normal and a demonstration of their love.

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
            Arvo Undies...guess what? I start radiotherapy on Monday which could well mean I get to finish by Christmas. How good is that??
            That's wonderful sweetie! 2015 is SO going to be a good one for you!

Originally posted by Rags View Post
            How do you know which post it is of yours when somebody "likes" it?
            It shows underneath, so if you look at the one of yours I just quoted it shows that G'sta and someone else liked it. Also this shows as your post #60 to me, and I'm not seeing the one you texted me about, sorry.

A relationship pariah is someone who is shit at them.
            A relationship piranha is someone who eats their intended alive with all of her friends as he swims across an estuary.
            And a relationship pinata is someone you want to hang up from the celing and beat the shit out of with a very big stick. AKA in Police circles as "Glassy's ex"

Anyway for what it's worth Reg, I would never let anyone eat you.:heartbeat:
            Oh dear - at the risk of a pun - if I know the Undies, that is going to come back to bite you.

Massive storm building here. Bit scary actually.........
            Hope you're OK!

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
            Nicey ... one of the nicest quotes at the service was "Margaret was always by his side but never in his shadow". Kind of the way it ought to be.
            Beautiful!!
            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

8pm is it?
              Good Lord.
              I am fighting the urge to write the conclusion to today's report the way I actually want to: to wit...
              "Well Phil, this subject matter was so boring that it made the author's eyes bleed. The author could not give a rat's arse about continuous improvement as it relates to the public sector and asserts that she only attended lectures so that she could stare at the lecturer and have grubby, inappropriate thoughts to pass the time."
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

8pm is it?
                Good Lord.
                I am fighting the urge to write the conclusion to today's report the way I actually want to: to wit...
                "Well Phil, this subject matter was so boring that it made the author's eyes bleed. The author could not give a rat's arse about continuous improvement as it relates to the public sector and asserts that she only attended lectures so that she could stare at the lecturer and have grubby, inappropriate thoughts to pass the time."
                Go on.. I dare you.

Comment

Did ya Bridge?
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

Ok you lot! Up and at it.

The hairy goat was in town, bad sleep!

Heading in early to prance around and be VB&I.

Go well Happs - you've got this!!!! Done and dusted.

How's the BBQ Missy?

Have a beautiful day everyone!
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

Did ya Bridge?

How much will yuz give me to do it? 6 likes? 10 thanks?
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

There's a start

Edit: and by that I mean I liked and thanked that post...geez I'm obscure this morning...
                        Last edited by myhappyplace; November 5, 2014, 03:54 PM.

Comment

How much will yuz give me to do it? 6 likes? 10 thanks?
                          There you go Bridge - a like, raised by a thank!!!
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

Coffee this morning was really, really GOOD! And I ate a googy too!

WH&S inspection this morning - I'm ready.

What should I ask Santa to bring me for Christmas?

Tawny, you mowing today?

Salute to Mr G.

How's tricks lovely Rags?

Glassy? Reportage please.

Where's Cakes??

Hi ho Techie.

Hope you guys are traveling ok Aspy!

To all international visitors, I send salutations XX
                            Mother Theresa

Comment

Random thought, caused by reading about someone at the races called Bambi Northwood-Blyth:

Do you think I'd sound classier if I changed my name to Glass Half-Empty? I do believe that hyphen makes all the difference.

Comment

Working here sometimes makes me feel like I'm playing chess with pigeons. Even when they're winning, they're still gonna shit all over the board and walk their way through it huh - just because that's what pigeons do.

Just.sayin!
                                Mother Theresa

Comment

Working...
                                X