Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SKULLBABY -Today marks one year Alcohol Free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spirit- thanks for so thoughtfully posting a thread for me. That's really kind-- Thanks so much for the kind words, my friends! All your words of support and encouragement mean a lot to me. This site and the people on it have made all the difference in the world to me. I appreciate your kind sentiments, thanks again

Comment

wow! *applause*

i envy you for that!

keep it up! stay sober and be happy always!

thank you for continuing inspiring us, who only want is to be sober till the very last of our breath.
      “There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. . . . But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope.”

Comment

Thanks so much, ShawTHo and everyone! Life is getting more manageable every day thanks to living my life without alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by skullbabyland View Post
          Thanks so much, ShawTHo and everyone! Life is getting more manageable every day thanks to living my life without alcohol.
          good!
          “There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. . . . But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope.”

Comment

Wonderful news
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
            X