One Step at a Time - November 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - November 2014

It's November already. Time does fly. Thanks for all the great support. I am so lucky to have you all in my life...........

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Wow Nora, you are up early ? Why ? Oh, the clocks go back tonight don't they ? Not that that is anything to do with you getting up early - the thought just popped into my head .....

Have a great Saturday everyone,

Hugs, Sun XXX

Pauly - I have no idea if you have your page set up so you can see if you get a PM, and if you don't, it is hard to know - but I have PM'd you .......
    Last edited by sunshinedaisies; November 1, 2014, 07:51 AM.
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning all,
      Had a little snow here...too early for that...drat....
      Off to a train event then I will convince him to take me out to lunch/dinner.
      I am not liking the cold or the time change so I feel a grump coming on...
      Thanks for starting us off Nora...
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

It is really cold here too Dottie - around 28 I think - chilly. I am off out shortly and think I will go out and start my car so my seat is toasty warm for my rear end !!

Back later, Hugs to all, Sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sun I have "bun warmers" in my car and dh's car and I just love them when it is cold.
          Dreary out.....boohiss...
          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

it's 48 here!! Off to get my hair cut and colored...finally....and the to a football party.
            Go Georgia Bulldogs!!!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I am having a VERY, LAZY day today. I have decided. I fell asleep last night before I started the November thread and I kept waking up during the night fretting about it. So, I got up at 4:00 am and started it and then went back to bed. LMAO

My fitbit is supposed to arrive today. :welldone:

We finally got some rain!!!! We need it so badly. Probably not even an inch of rain but at this point, I'll take whatever we can get.

I'll be back......off to buy some ice. I don't know if I ever told you that I'm addicted to ice. :moonwalk::huh: I chew on it all day long. I know, I know....it's horrible for my teeth. But, I can't stop. So, I need to get some 'Iceman Ice'. That's the perfect chewing brand. ROTFLMAO
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Enjoy the footie party MB - and Dottie, this is the first car that I have had with 'bun warmers' in it and I LOVE it !!!!

Comment

Cross post Nora - well I had to smile at seeing the November thread up and running when I was up at the crack of sparrow whatever !! Funny though - although not really, that you tossed and turned worrying about it !!

Comment

Hey all,it's all cloudy here too,kinda matches my mood,thanks for the kick-off Nora,Sun i'll hafta search for the pm,i'll look in a bit,hope everybody has a good weekend,thanks for being here
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I pm'd you back Sunshine,ugh drinking is gross! why oh why?do something that gives me bubble guts,acid reflux had to eat baking soda in the middle of the nite,messes with sleep,pisses me off! but yet i keep going back,this is insane
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly - I have PM'd you back again - you can set up your thing so that it pops up when you get a PM like it used to on the other site ......let me know if you cannot work it out and I can TRY and walk you through it - LOL

Got to shampoo the carpet now as our scardiest rescue ( the one that is the most scared) had an accident in the night - she doesn't know how to tell us that she needs to go out .....she gets so upset unless she is being stroked by me that I have no idea how we are EVER going to teach her .....
                        Last edited by sunshinedaisies; November 1, 2014, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Oh my god, it is November already!! :newhere: jeez I would have completely spaced it if it weren't for you guys!!
                          Thanks Nora for keeping my calendar! :heartbeat:
                          On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                          *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Dots I have the seat warmers in my car but never thought of calling them "bum warmers' I love it!
                            Sun I have PMd some people here and not heard back ....could be a page set up thing for me or could be ....something else....

Kids are singing White Christmas now at choir practice ....it's sounds so beautiful.
                            Love you all. :heartbeat:
                            On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                            *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Well Kradle - they might not have realised that you PM'd them - unless you set it up so it pops up, it is hard to notice. WHERE is Reccy ??

Sorry you feel bad today Kradle - I know what you mean by that hangover feeling from candy - LOL !! Hope you feel better soon - off to make a spinach pie - THAT should get Reccy's attention !!

Hugs, Sun XXX

Comment

Working...
                              X