Super sober sunday shout outs 2nd movember 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super sober sunday shout outs 2nd movember 2014

Good morning/afternoon/evening you luvverly SHOUTER OUTERS................first SHOUT OUT of November.......a month that will see a lot of men with hair growth on their top lip that they actually want to be there unlike a few women who'll be doing everything in their power not to have a hairy top lip. If you can please support the charity.

Unite to take on mental health, suicide, prostate cancer and testicular cancer.

So don't be shy..........give it a try.............remember we all started with a day one..........

For me its 1945 days from the start date to the end date or 5 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 6 days including the end date..................to be continued :happy2:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

I know I put the UK link for Movmeber there but if you have links to it from other countries please will you add them........Ta very much
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Twenty six months for me. I have a great day every day, never would have had I kept alcohol in my life.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

11 months and 1 day, cant forget that one day as its a sober one and a good one!
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

93 Sunday mornings with a clear head :smile:.

Comment

If I count today, 11 months and 1 day. Brewing early-morning coffee, and loving the sober Sunday morning.

Comment

Result: 989 days

Comment

It is 852 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
                Or 2 years, 3 months, 30 days including the end date
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

468 days.
                  I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Five4zero!!
                    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

I did 3 1/2 yrs but relapse . In july last year! Am over a year now and so many months :-) x
                      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

3 days and counting! Woohoo
                        IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                        Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

255 today and happy to shout out.
                          Managed to get thru a tough week, and even finished by running a 5K for first time - would never have managed either without the delight of AFness behind me!
                          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Daisy, congrats to you, those first days are the hardest.
                            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

my day 1 with no alcohol!
                              “There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. . . . But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope.”

Comment

Working...
                              X