• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new week, a new Army thread

Morning!

Started posting on the old thread...

Have a great Monday!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

MORNING

Comment

Love the mug Dreams: :hug: nice positive thought to start the day

Comment

Are you working from home, Satz, or is it and old status? Can't keep track!

Rise and shine and unbond, Molly!

Comment

morning all.

Comment

Ironing done?! I'm hugely impressed, Molly!

Couple of drops here as well, but not enough to get excited about.

Comment

Good morning Dreamydoooooo, Mollymoooo, Roxxy

I was that cat until about 5 minutes ago.

Have to say Dreamy, just loving the titles of our weekly thread..........big fat :hug: for you.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'd forgotten how lovely York is...........and its so old.......looked in one shop window and Jenz pointed out the building was built in 1434.

Oh and we went to Jenz place of work and she paid for dinner.:happy2:
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ah, that makes sense Molly - wild look-at-me goddessing followed by Army-style skiving!

Read about the trip yesterday, JC - sounds lovely! What did she feed you? Did you say? Can't remember.

Comment

I had posh fish and chips, Mr JC and Jenz had some kind of giganto burger with a death defying spicy sauce......with fries, onions rings and loads of stuff..........that I can't remember.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Afternoon army its feeling very cold today I think has finally arrived.

Comment

Winter I meant to type in lol. My key board is acting up again or else i'm going senile lol

Comment

Afternoon gang!
                          LOVE the sound of York JC
                          Roxy did you finish the painting - are you now on to the nice things - like cushions etc

Oh Folks I have to think of somewhere I can send MrS as a 6oth birthday present
                          Any ideas ?
                          There'd have to be plenty to do - not just sit in pubs all day .............. or any part of the day for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                            Afternoon gang!
                            LOVE the sound of York JC
                            Roxy did you finish the painting - are you now on to the nice things - like cushions etc

Oh Folks I have to think of somewhere I can send MrS as a 6oth birthday present
                            Any ideas ?
                            There'd have to be plenty to do - not just sit in pubs all day .............. or any part of the day for that matter.
                            Maybe you should look at that from another angle, Satz: where would you like to go that Mr S will also appreciate? Decide, then let him sell the idea to himself - you should know how to do it by now.

It's pouring down here Foxy - may as well still be winter. I've worn light, floaty things exactly 4 times since summer supposedly arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
                              Maybe you should look at that from another angle, Satz: where would you like to go that Mr S will also appreciate? Decide, then let him sell the idea to himself - you should know how to do it by now.
                              You ARE clever -:applause2::welcoming:

Comment

Working...
                              X