A new week, a new Army thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mollyka
    smashin wee doggies ye have...... I think I WOULD like a dog ---- just wouldn't have the energy tho!! Evening Roxy and anyone else who's still around...... the movie was brilliant --- absolutely LOVED it --- very long but didn't even fall asleep ONCE!!
    what was the film again?

Comment

This must have taken years ago.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

was it christams time by any chance? she looks very regal, no tinsel round her neck, she wouldnt allow it?

how did you get it a proper size?

Comment

I got it off the lovely Jenz FB page.............I did that copy image thingie.

She would die rather than wear tinsel......very choosy with her out fits.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

what was michael caine like in it?

Comment

i can only see scot v arg.

he is 80 odd, he's bound to look old, wouldnt mind half his energy now.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                I got it off the lovely Jenz FB page.............I did that copy image thingie.

She would die rather than wear tinsel......very choosy with her out fits.
                that would explain it.

well, she is a lady.

Comment

Argentina getting thumped by Scotland.............what's the Irish score.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

so good she fainted.

Comment

You go and pick her up off the floor, Roxx, my backs playing up..........lying on the settee all afternoon's done it in.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

You go and pick her up off the floor, Roxx, my backs playing up..........lying on the settee all afternoon's done it in.
                        i cant, my hands hurt from picking up biscuits. shes up now anyway.

Comment

Its more blinking rugby here...........just the high-lights of the England game............FFS we lost..........how much more does Mr JC need to know.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
                            i cant, my hands hurt from picking up biscuits. shes up now anyway.
                            My deepest sympathy...........I've got a sore wrist from breaking bits of chocolate of a family bar of Cadbury's milk......would have shoved it all in at once but the blinds were open.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Its more blinking rugby here...........just the high-lights of the England game............FFS we lost..........how much more does Mr JC need to know.
                              im losing the fight with myself to watch strictly.

Comment

Haven't watched it for a good few years.............and the X-factor is pants and I only watch BGT and the Jungley because of Ant & Dec
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X