No announcement yet.

A new week, a new Army thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning army i'm lucky i'm over the menopause also. Mine started a bit young at 43. I had that moodiness and night sweats and my sleeping pattern was bad. I was also on the vino most nights so 8i think I blamed that too. I still can't get on face book. I just keep getting a blank page. I miss it for my games and some contacts. I'm just thinking would it be that one I had the row with it has gotten me barred from it as every other site I use is ok? Any one have any ideas on how to get it back? I can't get fb up on my phone as I have used up my internet queto i'm on a plan with 02. I could try it from the library tomorrow as may be another pc could work. I'm sick of it at this stage.

Comment

Well done Syv on nearly 2 years that's amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka

what a shame ---- but that's how it is ---- I'm guessing with time that wound-uppness will wind-down -- I'm completely tuned out with drinkers these days -- and when they start annoyin me I go home.... simple as --- tho not as simple with family I s'pose
        It's not them drinking . No it's me and I used drink to calm myself. Can't explain it. They aggravate me sometimes and I can't relax.
        Myfucking sister set the tone for me - we had 2 coffees when we arrived - she waited for me to hand her the €4. Wouldn't even pay for that.
        Then bought her own food & drink. didn't even ask my mother if she wanted a drink.FFS !

Comment

Originally posted by foxybabe View Post
          Morning army i'm lucky i'm over the menopause also. Mine started a bit young at 43. I had that moodiness and night sweats and my sleeping pattern was bad. I was also on the vino most nights so 8i think I blamed that too. I still can't get on face book. I just keep getting a blank page. I miss it for my games and some contacts. I'm just thinking would it be that one I had the row with it has gotten me barred from it as every other site I use is ok? Any one have any ideas on how to get it back? I can't get fb up on my phone as I have used up my internet queto i'm on a plan with 02. I could try it from the library tomorrow as may be another pc could work. I'm sick of it at this stage.
          That's a weird one Foxy. You didn't say anything bad from what I would see on FB.
          Try a different PC tomorrow.

Comment

What a mean bitch Satz is she short of money or is she always like that?

Comment

30 fucking years Molls, thats one long bitch session. I did figure if i was drinking i wouldnt realise a thing and that may be a positive but never a dull moment.

Not sure foxy what fb is doing to you. I play games on Zygna. Not missing much on fb but i do need to go on there for goss daily.

Im lucky Satz that there is just me. Mum finds out if she has cancer on 20th so fingers crossed she is fine but i do know my life wont be the same if she does as she is moving to be with me. I wont drink, i wont drink, i wont drink.
              AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Originally posted by available View Post
                Im with you Molls, i need to be on here to keep me accountable daily, reading for me is not enough, i have to open my mouth too! oh dont google menopause, this lasts for up to 10 years apparently, three stages. Oh well im not the first and i wont be the last.
                10 years is shite. It CAN last that long if you want it to.
                I don't want to trivialise it but ..... the media and (Molls sister ) :hahaha: make too much of it.
                We buy into all 'stuff' we are told.
                Hot flushes are real -but no more than a blush when we were teenagers. Stand at the fridge door
                Night sweats too.
                Have a fan on at all times.
                But you are at your healthiest and sans the grog going into this 'change' and there is a lot to be said for that.

Comment

Ava
                  I got this little magnet yoke-I'd swear it worked.For me & some friends
                  http://www.ladycaremenopause.com/

It's cheap and worth a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by foxybabe View Post
                    What a mean bitch Satz is she short of money or is she always like that?
                    ALWAYS like that and it ruins any social things we go to.
                    NOT short of money - I'd understand that.
                    I find I'm lowering myself to her level - as I won't let her away with it anymore.
                    She would let me pay for it if I let her.
                    I used to all the time.
                    Last edited by satz123; November 9, 2014, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Oh i wont drink but i know my stress levels will be enormous. Mum has told me straight out she is so proud of me not drinking and even if it is cancer she doesnt want me to start drinking again and i wont. I dont want to, i like my life now way more but i also realise to be on guard at all times.

You guys have some very very special family members, no wonder you drank through it.

Thanks Satz i will check it out. I just hate the moodiness, i want sushine and daisies in my life not death and destruction! Time to unfunk.

Im off to la la land now. Work tomorrow. Another week with the village idiots in my life.

Have a happy Sunday. xx

Comment

I'm up, I'm up.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just skimmed back..........get some Black Cohosh, Ava.............worked wonders for me. Its a natural supplement.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                            play her at her own game Benjy -- so what if you bring yourself down to her level? order a whole load of stuff the next time you're out and then tell her you've lost your purse --- hehe --- I'd love a photo of her face ;-)
                            Ohh Jesus - she would actually lose sleep over that.:yikes:
                            And it would be brought up and I'd have to pay eventually.
                            DD keeps saying to tell her - but she is actually oblivious to it - and actually thinks she is the one being done over .
                            Mr S had it sussed for a long time as he was 'stung' a lot more times than me.
                            She is just a very un-generous person- & I suppose that goes for all aspects of her life.
                            MISERABLE is a word for it. Tight as a nun's knickers is another.
                            Most people get happiness from 'giving' she doesn't give unless there is something in it for her.
                            The cup of coffee is just a simple example.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                              I'm up, I'm up.
                              Jesus. The dead arose & appeared to many:hahaha:

(an old Oirish saying for those folk who rise later than us)

Comment

Roxy mentioned that too but i have never heard of it, mind you i have never looked but i will. Your up JC and im down.

Thanks for a lovely chat tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X