No announcement yet.

A new week, a new Army thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening army. Satz did you come up with any ideas for Mr Satz 60th? Does he play golf or some where with some nice walking/easy hiking areas. Fraid can't come up with much but lots of scenic areas in Ireland if you are thinking of weekend here.

Comment

Evening all,
      Love Dreamy's idea.

But if its just for him...........tickets to a Grand Prix, day driving a racing car, Prix de l'Arc De Triomphe ( I'd love that one myself and you could nip into Paris for the shops) , paint balling, off road experience, bungee jumping, zip wiring, that thing where you're put in a big see through ball and shoved down a hill.................or

a budgie, tartan blanket, new slippers and a rocking chair.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
        Evening all,
        Love Dreamy's idea.

But if its just for him...........tickets to a Grand Prix, day driving a racing car, Prix de l'Arc De Triomphe ( I'd love that one myself and you could nip into Paris for the shops) , paint balling, off road experience, bungee jumping, zip wiring, that thing where you're put in a big see through ball and shoved down a hill.................or

a budgie, tartan blanket, new slippers and a rocking chair.
        :goodjob: Like the budgie idea

Comment

A budgie.........the gift that keeps on giving.............just think of the hours of fun and frolics Mr S would have teaching it to speak, ride a teeny weeny bicycle............cross a death defying bit of washing line six inches off the table.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Great ideas there Jackie lol

Comment

Should I start a gift service for the rich and famous.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Got my first delivery from up the Amazon this morning..........getting them sent to the orifice.
                I've been looking at stuff in shops and then coming home and looking to see if I can get a better price on-line.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I've saved a grand total of £4 so far on a board game.............feel a tad guilty mooching round our lovely book shop in town with a pen and paper............then coming home and looking at it on line.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm only doing it at the mo as I've got a spare hour before going into the orifice.
                    Nighty night,love.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks Foxy & JC for the ideas
                      Molls this birthday will go on forever FFS and cost me a bomb.......

Ah a few days somewhere nice plus the 'kinda' party will feckin do.

Comment

Good evening, Army--

I thought I'd drop by for some of Dreamy's coffee and scones. There is always so much positive energy here. Thanks for that.

Pav

Comment

Morning all!

Pav, muffin and coffee ok? Lovely when you drop in - do it more often!

The interwebbynetthingy is useless for shopping - not a tartan budgie wearing slippers on a mug to be had for love or money!

But, I did find this: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...38_634x388.jpg.

There's also tartan budgie smugglers available. Did not go there. Too early in the morning.
                          14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
                            Morning all!

There's also tartan budgie smugglers available. Did not go there. Too early in the morning.
                            :hahaha:
                            Thanks for that Dreams -
                            Morning & off to the workhouse with me !!!
                            Laaaaters !! :llama:

Comment

Morning lovelinesses.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Now where was I, morning Molls and Dreamydoooooo and a huge wave to Pav.....:happy2:

When you get back from the workhouse, Molls..........I shall tell of my utter happiness............in fact joy.......of finding 12 new eps of Borgia on Netflix......I'll shall regale you with tales of how Cesare eventually married his bride and bonked her 8 times on their wedding night, how Lucrezia is pregnant again but its the priests not her husband......and some cardinal got poisoned..............tune in each day............for the Borgias.

Oh and do you think people actually wear those shoes?
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X