A new week, a new Army thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mollyka
    Morning Roxy - and morning Jacks--- that's a seriously horrible way to contact someone sweetheart ---- especially in the 'business' you are in --- there should be more kindness and care ---- I hope you will stand your ground - bearing in mind you've been working for them for years for nothing ---- very nasty ---- I hope it goes well for you ---- I'm off to the dentist shortly --- really hope he's gonna pull the braces in a bit --- I'm getting worn out with it --- and a grand for a pump discovered leaking last night ---- just don't mention money....... yuck -- still moaning --- not gonna bring everyone down so head down and face the day xx
    one thing after another at the moment molly, nothing else vibes to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawTHo View Post
      hi guys! morning!

i'm new here!, hoping if there's another room for me here?
      Morning Shaw - :hiya:
      Welcome

Comment

Evening lovelinesses, gorgeousnesses and generally all round quite nice personages.

I lived........got me self worked up to a frenzy over what was in fact a general bollocking for all the staff including the boss. Forgotten signing ins, appointments made with the wrong people, paper work not up to date, letting people hang around too long...........we're all guilty...............still it was the wrong way to inform us............but watch this.............................................. ......................letting it go.............now there's a first.

A big fat :huggers: for our Molls, just what you need at this time of year or in fact any fecking time of the year.

And a welcome to Shaw.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And I've got a demented Labrador under the dining room table full of calmy down pills and cream cheese..........the queues for fireworks in Tesco were a mile long.............I may write a letter.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sounds like you all did deserve a reminder to be more professional, but not a particularly professional way of doing it.

i was going to give dog a road walk this evening as ive been working and thought the fireworks were rather plentiful so perhaps not. forgot what the day is. doh. is the black one doing ok?

Comment

molly, did you get what you wanted done for your teeth?

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
                sounds like you all did deserve a reminder to be more professional, but not a particularly professional way of doing it.

i was going to give dog a road walk this evening as ive been working and thought the fireworks were rather plentiful so perhaps not. forgot what the day is. doh. is the black one doing ok?
                Exactly................fantastic way of putting it.

Black Bess is OKish but she's doped up to her silky black ears.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

are you trying a childs t shirt?

im very lucky that dogdog is fine. doesnt even flinch when they bang so loud that i jump. try to let out in the quiet moments though, no need to push it.

Comment

Wrapped her in my dressing gown until the pills kicked in.........she's actually gone out with Mr JC for a quick walk round the block.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

must be having a lull in bangage then, good on her for coping. theres a collie here that was reacting to knocking sounds in the distance i couldnt even hear. in the daytime. doubt she is doing so well.

Comment

Must have been the quickest walk in the world........she wasn't that keen
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

the whistley ones are the worst, she back under the table?

Comment

Will be in a minute...........she's dancing at the moment as Mr JC is treating her with cheese.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sweeeet. mine is snoring.

Comment

Evening all

Comment

Working...
                                X