• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
    Morning!

Why are we still on last week's thread?

Roxy :hug: :hug: and JC too.

I've actually refilled the hug bucket.
    waving smilie..........i was thinking that too but didnt like to say.

so dream, wheres the coffee?

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
      Enough doom and gloom...........wonder if they'll have prawn vol-au-vents at the do after.
      chocolate?

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
        chocolate?
        Hope not I might have to share.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

swift change of subject before i forget, JC, do you have bess insured? i need liability only and wondered if thats what you have too

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
            swift change of subject before i forget, JC, do you have bess insured? i need liability only and wondered if thats what you have too
            We used to but once she got to 8 years old the premiums went sky high and tbh she wasn't covered for much in the first place........don't know if she's covered for liability..............I know she's named on our home insurance.......having a dog in the house knocks about 5p a year of the cost.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ah good point. dogs used to be on household insurance for liability but they have cut out a lot of things to get costs down. my policy says nothing about it and i cant remember if i have legal on it either........think i better check that as well as bg. i have been meaning to since i got him 7 years ago as he is an accident waiting to happen and i dont want to have to sell the house to pay for the car he caused to crash. into another house, which then burned down.

Comment

yeah, do one.............oh, you did.

Comment

Afternoon army. Weathers got worse its lashing rain down. Roxy let me get this right as I didn't read back. Did your dog cause your car to crash and a house to burn down?

Comment

i'll tell you on this weeks thread, this one is last weeks.

Comment

Opps silly me getting mixed up with these weekly treads don't know how I made this mistake. Takes getting used to weekly from daily. Pray tell Roxy i'm all ears.

Comment

Working...
                      X