Reporting harassment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reporting harassment

I know how to report a troublesome post, but how can you report a user that's harassing you via PMs? Thanks in advance.
    In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Originally posted by Alky View Post
    I know how to report a troublesome post, but how can you report a user that's harassing you via PMs? Thanks in advance.
    Hi Alky -I would imagine a pm to Roberta J. could help stop this. It does seem as if she and her staff are more 'hands on' now. Just a thought.

Comment

Hi, Alky. I think if you block a person, you won't see their posts or receive their PMs. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. NS

Comment

Block and report. I really hope that this sort of nonsense won't be allowed to continue on the new and improved site.

Comment

Working...
        X