No announcement yet.

Brand new and shiny Army thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

afternoons are my danger time, by evening im over it and so happy to go to bed sober.

Comment

i cant see you from this position on the couch now i'm laying down anyway.

Comment

I'll just talk louder and slightly more patronisingly........is that any better.

Wish I could help with the afternoons but I was usually passed out drunk by then.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i was never that bad............................................... ..........

before this quit, all those times i was trying i would fail by the afternoon then regret it by the evening. i use that. it works so far.

Comment

that was a quick in and out from molly.

IACGMOOH........

Comment

Hurry..........you might find someone actually left in the jungle.

I'm orff to the settee..............brilliant program about baby tigers on BB2.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Army
                :hyper:

Comment

Will this help ?

Comment

Or I could just annoy you all?

:hyper::bouncy::woohoo2::hangingmonkey:

Comment

I'm up and half awake.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
                        all the while thinking fuck i only wanted to stop for a while. ive stopped for longer than i thought i would. whats the point of it anyway. fucking fit there damn you!
                        Are you still getting those feelings Rox?
                        What does your brother say about it ? He's noticed I'm sure.
                        I find the absolute, feckin AWE of family & friends very amusing and spurs me on being the brat I am .........

Was over at the Loamers this morning- reading there as they remembered WHY they stopped in the first place -is great to reinforce things for me too.
                        ‘specially this one by NS I could have written it

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
                        My problem really took off after my kids had left home, Pav. I think the fewer number of witnesses around enabled me to get away with it. I would have been caught "sneaking" with those extra eyes on me, I'm sure. My husband is neither very observant nor confrontational. That seemed good at the time but looking back, I wish someone had intervened.
                        I have no desire for one glass of wine - that just sounds irritating. Even the bottle I bought for guests recently looked really small. The thought of being hungover is horrible so the solution for me is to just leave it alone.

Comment

Morning all!

Must have been scary, JC - has something like that ever happened before?

Guess if I ever had any regrets in the evening I just drank them away. I kept mine for the 3 a.m. horrorshow.

Hit my head against the lip of the soap dish in the shower this morning. The walls actually moved an inch or so. No blood, lots of swearing and a few tears though.

Loamers always give food for thought - they're a really nice bunch of people.
                          14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning Dreamydoooooooo,
                            I actually :heartbeat: the Loamers.

Wasn't pleasant but I think we both went onto sensible mode.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                              Morning Dreamydoooooooo,
                              I actually :heartbeat: the Loamers.

Wasn't pleasant but I think we both went onto sensible mode.
                              What was it Jacks- trapped wind?
                              That can be very painful
                              Next time tip your toes or curl up in a ball. It works honestly -just to bend the body in two :thumbsup:

Comment

Trapped wind..............its no blooming wonder that babies howl when they've got it.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X