Brand new and shiny Army thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now now foxy, think 'i can, i will' not ' i will try, i hope'

started thursday afternoon, waned pm, bashed me round the head all friday exploding into a frenzy of 'must do something, anything. distract'. made a complete mess of sorting out upstairs rooms.

Comment

Morning Foxxxxxxxxxxxxy,

It is indeed.............never normally do anything but my Aunt's off to her son's in America for Christmas for a month.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

foxy i dont know your history as well as i perhaps should, so i shouldnt make presumptions.

Comment

you nearly didnt see me again after 3pm friday.

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
            had a massive craving molly.
            Ask Yourself what are you craving Rox ?
            It's not physical at this stage.
            Escape from reality probably - life is boring I know but ....there is a reason you have lasted this long ? You made the decision not to drink every day.
            The fuzzy feeling one drink gives us it doesn't last.
            Then think it through from the first drink and the fuzzy feeling then down to the last drink and the next day :yikes:
            Last edited by satz123; November 23, 2014, 06:03 AM.

Comment

I know our circumstances are different - and probably stating the bleeding obvious Rox -but I honestly believe I harm ME if I were to drink.
              And being a self - centered cow - I will NOT hurt meself !!!

Comment

I wonder if we asked RJ really nicely that the PM privilege should be withheld until the person has at least made a few posts.............it happens on other forums.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

That's awful Molly why would people do stuff like that and under a different name as well. I have never had a sober xmas since I had an al problem but other holidays like New years birthdays etc I have done. I'm weak.

Comment

i didnt drink because i dont want to. simple as that. i wanted to get away from how i was feeling and for most of my life drink did that. so of course when we feel strong emotions we refer to default. when i have had urges, i say to myself, ok, maybe you will drink, but not today. but this was a craving, the feeling was not only not subsiding, it was building. i wanted to get my brain out of my head. i managed to tell myself it woulddnt last, no matter how long it went on. but it was tiring and i nearly lost it.

when i say craving it was not simple as wanting a drink, it was wanting to blur my brain, which drink does.

Comment

The Army will supply you with some new armour, Foxxy............just stay close.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

youre not weak foxy, that al is a sneaky bugger and i found how it sneaks around me so i can manage it. you will find your way. if one way doesnt work, find another. you can do it if i can, believe me.

missed your post molly, this site is moderated now so they should watch themselves. they are welcome to pm me if they like.

Comment

Originally posted by foxybabe View Post
                          That's awful Molly why would people do stuff like that and under a different name as well. I have never had a sober xmas since I had an al problem but other holidays like New years birthdays etc I have done. I'm weak.
                          Because they are very sad individuals - cowardly - Foxy : sending sneaky PMs -without EVER having posted anywhere on My Way Out is the pits.
                          I do believe it is someone using a second user name.
                          Coward that they are and doing untold damage to this thread is for no reason but spite & jealousy.

The End

Comment

make sure you do what they ask then.

Comment

No one ever pms me..........and I've got loads of room now I'm a sub person...
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

off out for walk to clear the cobwebs ........................ maybe later
                                Last edited by satz123; November 23, 2014, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X