No announcement yet.

Brand new and shiny Army thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you all know now i'm vegetarian but was just curious.

Comment

Foxy, last Christmas was my first sober one - and it was a full family affair. When I got through that sober, I knew I stood a chance of making it longer term. Really did a lot for my confidence. I'm not sure that weakness is to blame - as Rox said, if one thing doesn't work, try something else.

Rox, sending loads of hugs.
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

thanks, what for?

Comment

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
          Happy anniversary, JC! What did the parakeet have?
          She couldn't come............my brother wasn't coming and wouldn't give her the car keys.........she been at the fermented sunflower seeds.

Originally posted by foxybabe View Post
          Well you all know now i'm vegetarian but was just curious.
          I know, love that's why I said look away.
          Last edited by JackieClaire; November 23, 2014, 01:50 PM.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

is parakeet a nickname?

Comment

Nope defo a bird in fact I've just remembered its not a parakeet its a cockatiel...................and its called Jarvis.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                How would yer brother have brought a parrot to dinner?
                Believe it or not there is an answer................they were in their house in Scotland for a few days and coming straight to our Aunt's house. They were going to leave the parakeet/parrot/cockatiel .(it squwarks a lot and its very colourful ) there while we went out.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

evening

Comment

Yo Satz.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening army. Thanks Roxy Dreamy and everyone else for your support. this addiction could kill me in the long term if I don't get it sorted.

Comment

I'm off to the settee........lets get a really solid plan going for you ,Foxxxxxxxxxxxy,tomorrow..........I'm a bit tired now.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks jc bit tired myself. Just watching this programme on Sky called buying naked. its a housing complex some place in the states where everyone lives and does everything bollock naked lol. Jeepers its a bit weird and don't normaly watch a lot of stuff on sky but a naked housing living complex Ok they don't show a lot of the intimate areas of the body but it even a naked gym health spa and one woman says she can live without clothes and loves being a naturist but can't live without designer shoes. Cheered me up a bit. Weird wild or what lol. Never saw anything like it. Wouldn't work here with the climate we have plus I prefer to be clothed lol. Nudism is not for me or guess most of us. Oh and most have beautiful bodies being its a usa naturist location. Bollock naked me ass lol.

Comment

Fell asleep at the fire.
                            Naked - Jazus:egad:
                            Having to look at your wrinkly & wobbly bits all day every day FFS !!!
                            Thats why God invented clothes :happy2:
                            Nighty night !

Comment

Working...
                            X