• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
    found this:
    Ah thanks for the lovely mug Dreams :hug:

Originally posted by foxybabe View Post
    Yeah Dreamy I do eat a lot of veggies and but not a lot of fruit in winter except juice. Yep some choc contains fruit and nuts so that qualify as some of my intake oh and I like carrot cake but haven't had any in a long time. Well that's my excuse for my sweet tooth lol. I do need to lose some stubbern weight specially round the middle so I need to work on that now to stay sober is first priority. Fruit has become a bit expensive here specially berries and grapes but sometimes super markets have good deal. I try eat some nuts too I like peanuts cashews pecans and walnuts.
    Foxy not one to preach but:
    Never drink fruit juice- full of sugar - straight to the belly.:egad:
    Eat the whole fruit
    But fruit itself is full of sugar even if it's natural
    Stick to veg - grown above ground (cabbage, kale, cauli, broccoli.)
    Even these small changes will make a HUGE difference.

Originally posted by mollyka
    Morning
    Morning Molls

Comment

Orff to SHOUT OUTY.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning you two!

What you said about Xmas decorations up for three months - start the planning in December, not Nov. No children today?

Satzyguin, you taking Mr S for walkies today?
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning JC, X post. Bad night, huh?

Comment

I think is the word's unsettled.............my dreams are a bit all over........and I've been having good auld talk while I'm asleep........I was complaining that my foot was cold...........just one foot apparently.

And I've lost my SHOUT OUT thread.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
              Morning you two!

What you said about Xmas decorations up for three months - start the planning in December, not Nov. No children today?

Satzyguin, you taking Mr S for walkies today?
              Too lazy Dreams. He goes too early - usually while I'm chilling here & catching up on my correspondence

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post

Orff to SHOUT OUTY.
                Morning Jacks :hyper:

Comment

Its always been the 2nd last Sunday before Christmas when we put the tree up........started when the kids were very little.....
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And I found the SHOUT OUT thread............hadn't pressed submit ..........all hail auto-save.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

The S&H had 2 showers yesterday............there must be something going round.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning. i have a lurgy. i dont want it.

Comment

a viral one. tried to ignore it yesterday, they often come to nothing. i feel not too clever today.

Comment

Hi again fell back asleep for a while too. Is fruit juice that is fresh and not from concentrate not better than the latter? I have one small glass most mornings and I eat fruit a few times a week is that not natural fructose? I like my fruit tho I don't eat as much as the veggies. Roxy I hope you feel better soon. Another nice sunny day here i'm going to go to Dun Laoghaire later I want to get some candles and stuff and get a walk and a coffee in.

Comment

Ahh Roxxy, :hug:..........I'm nipping up to the shops..........anything you virtually want from Boots.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It's all so they can write in their Father Xmas letters that they've been good boys and could they please have a bicycle and a puppy.

Feel better soon, Rox!

Comment

Working...
                                X