help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please

i need to get back on track but am so angry with myself please will someone help me

help please

Hereatlast, please don't be angry with yourself ....

We have all been there ................

Pick yourself up and start again .....

We are all here for you .......

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

help please

Betty is right. Falling down is unfortunately part of the process. We have all been angry, guilty, etc. While those feelings do serve some purpose, you really cannot accomplish anything until you forgive yourself and move forward.

Keep trying.

Comment

help please

thankyou i am so sad at the moment and also panicking i have to go back to work next week after a long time off

Comment

help please

Anxiety always makes things worse, but so does drinking too much and then feeling like warmed over horse poop too!!! You have that yucky ol shaky, tensed up feeling....lol... You will be a-ok, just look at it this way, you'll be so busy at work, you won't think about drinking as much....lol....Don't be mad at yourself, if we were all mad at ourselves, none of us would ever make it....I understand the sad too, but you have to forgive yourself, and just get back up, its not how many times you fall, its how many times you get back up! You can do this! This too shall pass!!!!!
          "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

help please

Hey its ok. No need to panic. We all have to work. It will always be there so you might as well just enjoy the time you do have and worry about work when the day arrives.

I seem to trip and stub my toe alot and I have even fallen down. I have heard that if you get night slippers with head lights that wont happen as much so if I find a pair I'll send ya some

Cheer up... the folks here understand and you shouldn't be so hard on yourself, just pick yourself, dust yourself off and press on
            Hablur

Comment

help please

Here, just take a deep breath, now focus on what you have accomplished and what you want to accomplish. you very strong and I belive you can do this.
              Smiles
              Mar

Comment

help please

I'm sure you'll do fine upon returning to work. You just need to get your mojo back, I know you'll find it!
                Suddenly I see
                This is what I want to be
                suddenly I see
                Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Working...
                X