Super sober sunday shout outs 30th November 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super sober sunday shout outs 30th November 2014

Last Sunday in November.............so lets hear it LOUD and PROUD.

Remember each and every single one of us here started with a day one (or many day ones in my case), which became a day two, then a week............then a month and then to infinity and beyond.

So don't be shy and give it a......................

For me it is 1973 days or 5 years, 4 months, 24 days including the end date...................to be continued
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Originally posted by mollyka
    All good here too lovely Reggie!!! Thanks for starting this every Sunday Jackie --- some Sundays I don't feel automatically grateful for sobriety --- I can cocoon myself into my head --- brood over minor grievances and hurts, worry about utterly unimportant things like christmas and work to be done ---- the big picture is ---- my life is NORMAL --- it's normal because I don't drink --- the crazy deceitful unhappy living is over ---- and by god I should be ALWAYS grateful --- but I forget sometimes --- and that's good too --- cos that's normal as well --- x
    So normal then Molls ? :tongue-new:

Comment

:shout: 525 days

Comment

364 fecking days and no one has knocked on my door to tell me i have dreamt it and its not real. Life is so damn good, i love normal to bits and back. Love you guys too.
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

363 fecking days here. Whoot!

Comment

Pav and Ava - so very happy for you both!!! You are dragging me along with you, so really looking forward to celebrating!!!
            Here I am with 283 days and happily shouting out on a hungover free Sunday - the best kind for sure!
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Good thoughts, Molly. I second the "thank you" to JC for providing this thread each week.

Great to see Ava, Pav, and SL marching on... so happy for you!

675 days for me (Hey, Satz - I like your #, too! For whatever reason, I love the multiples of 25 :smile.

Comment

568 days, looking forward to more
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

702 Days

Comment

It is 1017 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
                    Or 2 years, 9 months, 13 days including the end date

Comment

Today I reach 27 months. Congrats to all here, great accomplishments.
                      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
                      X