No announcement yet.

December Undies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go undies .... something for any bloke in your life that has everything (including a beard). Any undies blokes game to try and post a photo????? :congratulatory:

I had a bit of a resolution to me employment situation today, and now have it in writing that I will be employed until June 30th 2015. Its a really good outcome for reasons of benefit to my employer as well as me. Win-win. Yay!!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Yay Missy!!!

Much throbage. I think you're the duck's guts.

Comment

Good news Missy! (I still reckon they're getting the better end of the deal, but!)
        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post
          Yay Missy!!!

Much throbage. I think you're the duck's guts.
          I'm assuming this is a compliment ?? ( insert emoticon / can't find them on my phone!! ) :-)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
            Good news Missy! (I still reckon they're getting the better end of the deal, but!)
            Glassy - I will call you about this in the new year!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

So what about the beard baubles :-)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
                So what about the beard baubles :-)
                Did I mention G1 is a bearded hipster? Just the thing!

Comment

Glassy - I will call you about this in the new year!
                  Cool - any time!

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
                    Did I mention G1 is a bearded hipster? Just the thing!
                    Ha ha - so has he embraced baubles😄

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Ha ha - so has he embraced baubles😄
                      I'm not sure he's aware of them yet, but I'll have to rectify that!

In other news, I'm in a bit of a quandary. (Raggsy - this may be one for you). I've been having heaps of very expensive dentistry over the last few years and while I think my dentist is very good, they're also very exe. I now need a bridge which they want to charge me $6000 for (I think I'll get about $1400 or so back from insurance). But my insurer has a preferred provider who will only charge me $4000. Anyway, I have an appt with the cheaper one tomorrow to get a plan sorted and to see if I get a good feeling about them or not, so maybe I'll have a clearer picture then.

Comment

Hi Undies,
                        Well it's bloody hectic round the Cakes house. I'm doing 'conscious hecticness' so as I don't just spin right out to space or summat. And ToysRUs (bloody stoopid name) won't answer the phone. I'm not driving all the way there to purchase the product unless the product is waiting for me at the checkout. I don't like shopping. Do I take the risk & order it online...I shoulda been more Organised.
                        Anyway, in other news Dexter the cat is very snuggly lately, cute little thing. He's squished in behind me as I sit.
                        That's my rant. Thank you Undies.

PS Rags, sorry I missed yesty. When are you next up here? Next week is less busy for me...
                        Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Glassy I dunno, I'm sure both places will do a good job. I always think 'thank goodness I live in Australia' at times like this....an old boss once had to have root canal work when on a trip to China (many years ago) They didn't even use a numbing injection thingy.....argh!!!
                          Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Hello friends. I am moving over the next few days. Had to travel back east due to family health issues recently. All in all I try to maintain a "life is good" attitude. I tend to fight that one. Love you all and if I do not get a chance...have a VERY Merry Christmas!
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                              Hello friends. I am moving over the next few days. Had to travel back east due to family health issues recently. All in all I try to maintain a "life is good" attitude. I tend to fight that one. Love you all and if I do not get a chance...have a VERY Merry Christmas!
                              Can I have your lamps?

Oh, yes, and a very Merry Christmas to you too.

Glassy - you back yet from the fang farrier with the quote? Is it doable?

Cakes - Are you rooly going to do Missy's Wedding garb? How bloody lovely if that is indeed the case!

Comment

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post

Cakes - Are you rooly going to do Missy's Wedding garb? How bloody lovely if that is indeed the case!
                                yes, if I can ever get my A into G to decide what I'm going to wear!!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X