Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post

I had just started to feel better and now I feel like crying again
    We don't like feeling like this; lots of politics anywhere you work, but tears are a cleansing mechanism for your body, so you go ahead and cry! Curl up on the couch with warm blankets and veg out on TV or Pinterest or Facebook or QuizUp or PBS . . .

My heart aches to read your struggle. However, what is meant to be will be. It is difficult to feel there may be better things over the horizon but sometimes that is how it works.

Positive thoughts your way . . .
    Constant relapsing is soul destroying.
    I cherish my soul, it is the most important thing to me in the world. I cherish my soul even on th bad days. This is why I do not drink.

Comment

Missy - I say fusk 'em. They sound like a bunch of wankers who certainly don't deserve you.

Hiya Roadside - nice to see you in the Drawer. ***waving***

Comment

Missy, didn't you say you picked up some contacts for work at a recent networking thing?
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thank you Nicey and Tawny and Roadside ........

och: I'm furious but not going to let it wreck my holiday break. I'm about to have a bath, there are fresh sheets on the bed, I am going to watch 2 episodes of Rake in the morning and try to forget about the wankery, hair pulling, narcissist, arrogant, fuckwits who can't see past the little and blinkered world that they live in.

Roadside - welcome!!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

yes, Bridge, ..... but I don't have a lot of energy for doing job applications! Plus me and Mr B quite fancy an extended road trip/honeymoon

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Roadside, don't let my rant put you off our thread!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
                yes, Bridge, ..... but I don't have a lot of energy for doing job applications! Plus me and Mr B quite fancy an extended road trip/honeymoon
                Sorry, just went straight to 'solve' mode.
                Sure you can't wait to be shot of them.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Evening Undies.
                  Missy that sux, you're too good for them. One door closes and another opens....or some BS!!
                  Well, the Raggsie/Kooka catch up DID happen today. I pronounce Rags the most sociable Undie!! Was lovely to meet in person, in fact we enjoyed it so much we reckon we should do it again, for lunch maybe....we were thinking the 10th or 17th of Jan at one of the many brilliant restaurants near Missy's place. Are any other Sinney Undies available on either of those dates? Or any Undies at all if you wanna travel!! The more the merrier I say.
                  Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                    Sorry, just went straight to 'solve' mode.
                    A Mum to be sure!
                    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

and thanks Roadside ... I'm on holiday now so doing those things you suggested!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Caught the last 15 mionutes of Eve Ensler on Classic fm yesterday.
                        What a dynamic woman.
                        Very inspiring.
                        Here's the link. (I hope)

Comment

YAY!!!!
                          Finally, after dead phone battery, inability to transmit pm's, and going into THE most complex shopping centre in Sydney, I finally got to meet KOOKA!!
                          I reckon we should do a girly thing at one of the zillions of fantastic restaurants in and around Newtown.

Either 10th or 17th fine with me.
                          Lunch would be good.
                          I can then have dinner with my mate and suss out his unit makeover.

Comment

Morning Undies,

I'm off to the Big Smoke for a family nosh-up, see you all on Monday.

Have a gentle weekend and be kind to yourself.

Comment

Enjoy your weekend Froglette. I'm off to MY big smoke too...little respite before Christmas, it will be nice.

Comment

Hello Undies!!

I've decided that I want to spend the next ten days completely unplugged from computer and phone. So I probably won't be checking in ...... unless I give in in a moment of weakness!!! So to you all - have a really lovely Xmas surrounded by people you love and who love you and a great start to 2015. I have only one new year's resolution and that is to learn how to cook prawns on the BBQ!!!:thumbsup:

Sending much love and thoughts to all of you and your families :heartbeat:

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X