No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - December 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see you FT. Sorry about your break up, but I think you made the right decision.
    Gald you are home for the holidays!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Morning all,
      Good to see you FT...I think you made the right decision too....the right woman is out there....
      Off to breakfast out then a few errands. Laundry is calling my name too...
      Have a great Friday!!
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Morning all!
        Mama - Glad you slept well last night! I hope you are feeling better today. Boy, I slept good too...except every time I turned over the demon chihuahua growled at me...damn, excuse me for breathing. LOL I had a hard time getting up, but it IS Friday so I will survive.

Good to see you FT! Sorry things didn't work out with your relationship. But I am glad you are getting to spend more time at home. Enjoy it and try to relax.

Hope everyone has a good day...not much to report on my end...after the busy week at work today should be pretty boring.

Back later
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I am still feeling very weird Niner, but functioning...............
          but I am ok

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Yea for sleepy like a log, Mama. You need that!

FT. so good to see you. almost wrote you when Matt was flying on his own again from Tuscan ( he had a transfer in San Diego!!!) but by the time I though about it he'd landed iN Seattle!! I m sorry your lady band you gave split but for what it's worth, I think the whole experience made you a richer person.:hug:

K9 what's up with the Dog?? I ask that with a big smile, truly. I can just visualize you two facing off every bite at bed time! :eek-new:

Had a set back last night I'm afraid...nothing huge but rocking my resolve again...what the hell is it with the holidays??? I'm either really happy or really sad....can't seem to find that middle ground this time of year...and I'm a Buddhist for Gods Sake....: :eek-new:

Hope everyone has a safe happy Friday. Be careful out there- big hugs.
            On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
            *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

home for a bit and resting before the party, if I go. I am sick to my stomach and shaky. I have a call into to the doc to make sure this is normal. Other than that, I am good.
              Gonna lay down for a bit

Comment

mama maybe your body is trying to tell u not to go....just wondering????

Got a few errands completed today. Tomorrow just going to the farmers market. I want to get juicing. Bought some beets, carrots and celery to juice tomorrow. Today I did a bag of lemons that I juice and freeze in ice cube trays to use in my tea or water. So much easier that way...and I added some ginger too.

In for the evening...I bet the malls are crazy....not for me!!
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Mama hope your ok. I'm a little worried about you.
                  OMG Dottie, I drive by a mall on my way home from work. Usually it takes me 20 minutes tonight it took me an hour and fifteen minutes to get home. I'm shot!
                  Had a good evening with the kids and hubby. Watching netflix with my boys. I'll read back tomorrow. Goodnight all!

Comment

my doctor never called me back...grrrrrr
                    I took a small dose of my anti anxiety pill and felt 100 percent better in 20 minutes......so this is all withdrawal stuff and I want to re-visit the plan with the doctor on Monday. I think she is doing this too fast.....we shall see
                    I went to the party and had a GREAT time. I had four beers and was home in bed by 9:30.
                    I am proud of myself. I did not over do it, and we all laughed over the Secret Santa and everybody stealing gifts......it was nice.
                    I have a wee headache this morning, so I just took some aspirin, have my coffee, and relaxing....I am on vacation for the next week!!!!

Comment

So glad your feeling better and had a good time mama! Good for you for keeping it together last night.
                      Pauly, how are you feeling?
                      Dottie wow, juicing! I have been trying to eat super healthy too, which is hard this time of year. I have been making kale chips which we really enjoy. I bought some "bare naked" juice at the store and drink some everyday. Maybe it's in my head but I feel good.
                      Think I'll get a start on baking today. Laundry, cleaning and running on the rest of the agenda. Happy saturday all.

Comment

Missed you FT. Sorry things didn't work out. I agree with kradle, it's made you a stronger person!

Comment

Morning all,
                          Staying in today...the crazies at the mall and everywhere are not worth anything I might need ......
                          Laundry and doing the Christmas cards to take to church tomorrow....
                          Dh and I were going to a store yesterday and he spotted some pink insulation boards in someones trash....so he dropped me off at the store and circled back to pick them up....I told him if he gets arrested I am leaving him there.....but he uses the boards for the train layout and I didn't want to discourage him too much and they were in the trash.....men....
                          I will be around all day..
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

back from a haircut and color and off to grocery.....

Comment

Thanks all, I appreciate you all.
                              Today having a blast preparing for Christmas and getting stuff, I don't like all the traffic and the mess in the stores.. but oh well its someting that I will take for being HOME.
                              Well off for round two and then I am DONE... WOW
                              XXOOXX
                              FT
                              AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                              As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Hi all, been super busy so haven't taken my notes yet

Mama, when I came off Paxil in my 20's it took months. I tried cold turkey and I almost ended up with a mental breakdown. My doctor said it takes up to 12 weeks to wean off of SSRI's. Did you doc stop you cold turkey? Glad you had fun at your Christmas party.

Dottie, had to laugh at hubs picking thru the garbage My bosses dad demo's houses and he has a warehouse full of junk he pulls from the houses. He has dozens of old toilets that he thinks he is going to sell on Craigslist. I laugh about it all the time with him.

FT, good for you on moving on. Life is too short to stay stuck in something that isn't working. You sound so much happier now with you new job.

Hi Lizann, I don't know too much about you but I will try to keep up and I hope to get to know you better.

I don't think I have seen Pauly or Nora post in the last couple days. I hope you are both just busy with Christmas stuff.

Has anyone spoke with Fenn? She lives about an hour from me. I haven't posted with her much here but I always liked the stuff she posted. I knew she moved into her new condo. I hope she didn't leave this site. If you are reading Fenn, this wisconsinite misses seeing you here. Hope you are doing well.

I am SO excited for Christmas. This is my favorite time of the year. It is magical to me. I am Catholic but never go to church, which I really need to get back to. Between celebrating the season and spending time with family and friends, I just feel so overjoyed. My bank account doesn't like me very much though

Hope everyone is doing well and hi to everyone I missed!

K9, did you have your work party? How did the potatoes turn out?

Oh, and Mama, I am so sorry about your birth mother.
                                AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Working...
                                X