No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - December 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pauly, Erin made chicken pot pie, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad, crescent rolls. So proud of my girl! Will try and post pics on fb.
    FT, glad you are doing so well! Glad that you have that shoulder to lean on.
    Hubby and I are watching tv this afternoon, just taking it easy.

Comment

I am here.......another semi lazy day. I ate some leftover ham and it made my tummy icky. Hubby and I had date night last night and I had three glasses of wine. To be honest, AL helps take the edge off this anxiety thingy, but I am not using it to medicate. I guess that sounds like a lie, but it's the truth. I felt so much better after one glass.....I guess I want to have full disclosure.
      Going to Nana's tonight for weekly Sunday dinner.
      I am back to work tomorrow and am kind of looking forward to things getting back on our normal schedule.
      FT- I am glad you have an accountability partner. That's who you all are for me. Hubs tries, but he still drinks, so it's a bit tough.
      I am worrying and Nora and K9.
      Nursie and I text almost daily and I hope I can be a support through her chemo.
      Sun, I have never tried NAL.
      Rusty, my dear friend, it is so good to see you and I had not even thought about my birthday!
      Feel better Dots and Pauly and I am glad you had a good time with your daughter Lizz.
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

oh yeah...checkers was with the same guy! Sorry to disappoint!!:eek-new:

Comment

Lol mama! You go girl!

Comment

Mama now I'm jealous... I need to find a new player.
            FT:applouse:
            AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
            As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Hi guys... Just wanted to call in and wish you all "Happy Holidays"... XXX

I hope everyone is doing well.

I think about you all...

Things are good with me. Plodding along and dealing with life.

I talk to Jan and Reccie, and if anyone wants my digits they'll oblige!

Stay safe. Love youz and miss youz. I hope next year provides good things for us all. XXX

Comment

Hi Zennifer!!!Up and at it after a week off ...Look out Monday, here I come!

Comment

Zen wishing you happy holidays too!
                  Mama it's hard going back isn't it?
                  Off to do some shopping at the outlets. Hoping to shop my way happy!
                  Have a good day all.

Comment

Hey all, hi Zen don't be such a stranger! It's too quiet without you Dots, how's the itching? I'm wondering if you changed detergents or cleaning supplies? If you and doggie both had similar reactions it's gotta be something around the house, I hate Monday!plus I have bad PMS anxiety happens every time, gonna throw an ab in mypurse in case I get thoughts, Mama,is the anxiety bad or just iirritating too much al will make it worse so be careful have fun shopping Liz,I'm all shopped out,dinner your daughter made sounded great she really went all out,have a good day peeps, back later
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly - it dawned in me that Al could make it worse......it just helps for a few hours....duh
                      l had a good day yesterday, but last night I got super restless and sweaty
                      I keep telling myself I know what this is and try to think myself thru it...it is getting better, but it's still there
                      I'm too broke to shop today, but I don't need anything except groceries.............

Comment

Morning all,
                        Off to the gym then I MUST do the laundry.
                        pauly I thought of that too but cant come up with anything we did in common....strange....
                        Zen good to hear from you....
                        Now where is Nora and fen......
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dots that is odd that both you and the doggy are itchy.....

Comment

I have been told top make the following announcement:
                            K9'S NEW MAN FRIEND HAS ARRIVED A CHECKERS IS INVOLVED AND A SOBRIETY PROMIISE HAS BEEN MADE!!!!!!
                            I know like a big goober, but ya'll know I love K9 like a sister and I am so happy for her. She has been single the entire time I have known her, so I am over the moon and so hopeful for her!!!!

Comment

yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

there you are bad Nora!!!:heartbeat: miss you!!
                                How is Fen?

Comment

Working...
                                X