Pav my twin has ONE year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pav my twin has ONE year

i want to say my lovely Pav how much I have enjoyed this year being sober with you. When we were up we were up and when we were down we soldiered on, talked about it and moved on to another day. You have so grown into a beautiful, open and caring woman sober and I have seen so much change in you. To have twins on MWO who have continued this journey is nearly unheard of and you my dear friend have made this all worthwhile. I salute you for reaching one year, I wish I was there to hug you and experience with you how you must feel today. Nothing can take your sobriety off you now! You have done it Pav and given so much also in return.

Enjoy your day, 2016 here we come xxx
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Nothing else will do but a pavlova for Pav:

Have a great sober day!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Super achievement Pavi!

You are such a positive presence on this forum. It's a great honour to walk this path with you. You raawk my friend.

Bravo! G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

have some rather large mini pavlovas to go with dreamies.

happy one year!

Comment

CONGRATS ON 1 YEAR AF PAV!!!!!
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Congratulations on one year free Pavatiooh and look at all the lovely treats you got lucky! very happy for you
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

GREAT job Pav!!!

:dancin:
                “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

Pavati,
                  I feel as tho I am at my child's graduation ceremony. I am SO proud of you.

There are several aspects to this thing we consider recovery....it's OF COURSE, GETTING help and support.....we all need that. But you take it to another level, you give it so freely. You are fair and impartial, funny, supportive and private in a public forum. What a unique bunch of qualities make up our wonderful Pavati. Well done, dear lady! It is a huge day in your life....be very proud of your accomplishment....I know I am!

:celebrate:

GREAT JOB!!! Much love and admiration, Byrdie
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

Congratulations, Pavati!! I'm just so thrilled for you. Thanks for being here and sharing yourself with us, you make this a special place.
                    "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
                    AF 11/12/11

Comment

Yahoo for you!! Congratulations on a fantastic accomplishment!

Comment

Congrats on this great achievement, and thank you for all you continue to give.

Onward in your new life!
                        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Congratulations on your full year free of alcohol, Pav!

You've achieved the delicate balance between
                          taking the option of a drink "off the table"
                          and doing it a day at at time...
                          You've shown yourself and the rest of us that it can be done.

Thank you for being here and for your continued support and friendship. :heart: NS

Comment

:goodjob::applouse: Well done on a year sober Pav heres to many more.

Comment

WELL DONE PAV!!! inkele:inkele:
                              Bask in this - you deserve it !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X