Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do the CD's and Vitamins really work?

Hi everyone!

I am a newbie --- just got my book a few days ago and some adrafinil yesterday. I am reading the book and started the medication today. Just wondering about people's experiences with the hyno-CD's and the supplements. Do they really work?

Thanks for your help! :new:

Hi Pink,

I think they do work. @ the very very least, it is an action you take daily to get the monkey off your back and that has to count for something. The cd's take me out of my frenzy. I can drink wine to get out of frenzy or listen to cd. Easy to figure out the healthier choice!

Good luck.

Comment

They have helped me a lot but you have to also have a lot of determination to want to make a change. Nothing is a quick fix. Good luck!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Also, I thought adrafinil was to be used in conjunction with topa to combat the tiredness some people get on topa? Have you noticed it helping with your cravings Pink just by itself?
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

As long has you have commitment they are very helpful. Like Lushy says, no quick fix.
          Best of luck.

Comment

I agree with Lushy- people take adafrinil to help with the "fuzziness" & "tiredness" that Topamax sometimes can have. Never heard of it being taken alone here for the purpose of cravings.

My answer to your question: what you put in is what you get out. Wishing you success.
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

I'm confused about your use of adafrinal as well. It is to be used very short term only if the effects of topamax are making it so you can't function at work. But yes, the topamax, vitamins and cd's as well as diet, exercise, support desire to change and will power do work. Good luck!

Comment

Wow! I am confused!

I thought I read that someone took Topa and decided that adrafanil worked better. I did have a good day yesterday --- maybe it was mind over matter!

Comment

Probably mind over matter and feeling supported here. Thats good - you know you can do it! I would recommend that you read the book and follow that program. If you just ordered all the supps etc from this site you should have gotten an update on doses for some of the supplements and the recommendation to add L-glutamine. Yes, people do make modifications, but it is usually only because something is not working right for them specifically. I have not heard of using ad. instead of topa and it is not approved for use in this country by the FDA so most don't take it unless they must. RJ has done a ton of research for the program. Reading all her posts on here is a good way to follow up on the book. You can also become a subscription member and participate in a monthly chat with her. There is much on here so it is easy to get confused but the basic program is fairly simple.

Comment

:welcome: Pink Lady,

Why don't you pop over and join us on the "June Newbies in Need Day ...." Thread under the "General Discussion" Forum, we are all Newbies and check in daily to help and encourage each other and have a few laughs at the same time, great place to be. Hope to see you soon.

Bluesky :l
                    It is easier to stay out than get out.

Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X